Author Topic: Happy Birthday Mom  (Read 2383 times)

Lost

• nospam
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Mom
« on: May 07, 2013, 03:30:33 PM »
 :tearyeyed:
                 When I first came here I asked if the pain ever stopped. I thought I was being sidestepped with the answers I got, but as I have found out as time has went on you never forget that person. I can now cry if I want or hold it back until I want to let go, but even at that you remember the healthy person and the good memories, and are thankful for the memories you shared. Don't think I will ever want anyone else. Have been on a few dates and had no expectations and wasn't let down but things just aren't the same. I guess someday I could fall in love again if I met the right person, but I don't see that happening. (maybe it's the age ) either way I am happy like I am, just take it one day at a time Tomorrow would have been my late wife's 51st birthday. Still miss her, it has been 6 years since her passing. Wish you all the best with your journey. Maybe one day you too can come to the place I am now.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mom
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 09:34:51 AM »

(((((((lost)))))))

Hoping your precious :angel11: wife's :angel11: birthday brought a day filled with the most wonderful memories.
Thanks for stopping by and letting us know how you've been doing.

It's one day at a time and I wish you happiness and more than that....peace! :icon_flower:

Always in my thoughts.

Love,
Terry

stampingwidow

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 06:36:08 PM »
Thanks for sharing.  It helps us newbies realize there is some hope.

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 09:24:01 PM »
Hi Lost..no you are right no other person you find in your life will ever be like your precious wife, but that is partly because I think we have changed by going through this awful loss of our spouses. Nothing will ever be the same as it was before. Thanks for keeping the forum up to date on how you are doing.