Author Topic: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Robert! ((Ann/stampingwidow))  (Read 3913 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Robert! ((Ann/stampingwidow))
« on: April 30, 2013, 09:55:53 PM »

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Robert!

(((((((Ann)))))))

Thinking of you and remembering your precious :angel11: Robert :angel11: on his birthday! I hope you're surrounded by friends or family on this special day!

Wishes for a wonderful memory of Robert to warm your heart and bring a smile! :love9:

Love,
Terry

stampingwidow

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Robert! ((Ann/stampingwidow))
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 06:15:54 AM »
Robert's birthday was easier this year!    His cousin was here or a brief visit.  My children were here briefly.  I think they were having their own problems with grief.  My husband was a dairy farmer until his health forced his retirement.  He then rented out our dairy facility to a former employee.  That agreement fid not work out well.  Two weeks ago they moved their cows o a new facility on their property.  It is like going thru another death in the family.  There had been cows here for at least 100 years perhaps many more.  The farm seems very empty now.  We are assessing what repairs are needed to maintain it & not let it deteriorate.  It is rather overwhelming.  The facility was not maintained well by the tenants.  My kids are trying to lean it out & bring it back to the way it was in their youth.  It helps that they are helping or I would be totally overwhelmed.

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 11:40:45 PM »
I am sorry that you are having to deal with this upheaval on your farm while dealing with grief on the special day of your husbands birthday.(((((stamping widow)))))

stampingwidow

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 03:26:54 PM »
Thanks Arthur.  Soon the estate will be settled & that will help.  The farm seems to be an ongoing problem.  The former tenants still have not finished cleaning up their trash,or  cleaning out their manure.  They still have a lot of machinery of ours.  I may have to take legal action.  It is heartbreaking they are/were long time friends.  Thank goodness,  my adult children have been helping get the place cleaned up.   My son has to return home as he is needed at the home office.  He hopes to come sometime in June.  It will be hard to say goodbye tonight to my son.

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 10:17:31 AM »
(((((( ANN ))))))

Wishing you peace and happy memories of your Robert  :engel2:

Always

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 11:25:31 AM »

More changes. Holding you close as you travel down yet another path where Robert was such a big part of.

(((((((((Ann)))))))))

stampingwidow

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 12:50:08 PM »
Thanks everyone!