Author Topic: (((Adam)))  (Read 5268 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
(((Adam)))
« on: April 18, 2013, 09:07:57 AM »

Hi Adam! How are things going? You shared about wanting to get your own place and then even doing a little traveling. Please update us when you find the time! :love4: I love details!! :laughing6:

Love & Hugs,
Terry

Ranger32080

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: (((Adam)))
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 10:01:00 AM »
Note to self: Never try to type a post while watching Superman.  I was watching Superman while typing the reply and when I hit Post, the site said I had timed out and now I have to retype everything.

I'm guessing this post was for me because no other Adam replied.  Hi Terry, how are you? It sure has been awhile.  A lot has happened since I was here last.  I spent March through mid May living in an apartment.  I then moved in with my sister to help her out because I felt like I couldn't live with my dad anymore as long as Beth is there. 

I have had 3 stays in the hospital since April because my heart/heart failure has been acting up.  Between excessive fluid and chest pain for nearly a month straight, life hasn't been enjoyable lately.  On a recent ER visit, one of the doctors commented that it might be a possibility that my heart has gotten weaker.  My heart is barely pumping as it is.  I can't imagine it getting worse and me living much longer.  I know it's a sad way to look at it, I guess I'm just being realistic. 

My dad told my sister the other day that he plans to have his name taken off the headstone that he and mom were going to share and put my name on it as well as give me his plot because he knows that when I do go, I wouldn't have any money to be allocated for those things.  Another reason is that he has also decided to get another plot and be buried with Beth when it is their time.  Of course, my sister was very upset because she is so attached to Mom and is still having a hard time with her death. 

I am asking for prayers for my niece Jailyn.  She just turned 14 and is having back surgery on the 1st due to severe scoliosis.  I'm worried that she won't be the same afterwards because I have heard from a lot of people that once when back surgery is done, they are never fully 100% ever again.  My grandmother had the same condition and numerous surgeries.  I think that's where Jailyn got it from. 

Ok, enough about me, anything new?

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 06:34:11 PM »

Hi Adam! Yes, this post was for you and it was so nice to hear back from you.

Is there no medication you can be taking for your heart? I'm sure you're taking meds for the fluids and that alone helps greatly to take the strain off of the heart. Also, shedding pounds. Any excess weight will cause your heart to work harder. So there are some things you can be doing to aid in that healing process. Do get a second opinion, if you haven't already.

I will keep Jailyn in my thoughts and prayers that her surgery is a success and her healing, quick. She's so young. I can understand your concern for her future.

Nothing new here with me, Adam. Just trying to keep up with this house. I shared a bit about that with you awhile ago and the struggles I was having but I'm lucky to have a home and one that's paid for so I don't complain much. It's just going to take more time than I anticipated to complete the jobs I would like done. No biggie!

Thanks for the update. Again, it was so nice to hear from you. And, don't be a stranger.

Sending hugs & my love, :icon_flower:
Terry

Ranger32080

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 12:14:07 PM »
The Prodigal Son has returned lol just kidding!!  Hola Terry, how are you doing?  I remember trying to write back in August or September, but wasn't able to get it through.  So, I'm trying again, hopefully it will work this time. Good news is that I haven't been in the hospital since August, so I must be doing something right.  Although, I've been way past dead and exhausted lately.  I had to pick up the housework because my sister Jaime was in a very serious car accident back on the 3rd of October and she can't do very much.  Jailyn is doing fine.  I wish I had her energy.  Having the back surgery hasn't really slowed her down too much. 

I still struggle with Mom's loss sometimes.  I wish she was still here so she could get Jaime off my back.  Jaime, Jailyn and I miss her so much.  Tuesday is going to be hard because it's her birthday.  She would have been 61.  The 23rd will be even harder because it's her angel date. 

How's the house coming? 

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 05:03:39 PM »
The Prodigal Son has returned lol just kidding!!  Hola Terry, how are you doing?  I remember trying to write back in August or September, but wasn't able to get it through.  So, I'm trying again, hopefully it will work this time. Good news is that I haven't been in the hospital since August, so I must be doing something right.  Although, I've been way past dead and exhausted lately.  I had to pick up the housework because my sister Jaime was in a very serious car accident back on the 3rd of October and she can't do very much.  Jailyn is doing fine.  I wish I had her energy.  Having the back surgery hasn't really slowed her down too much. 

I still struggle with Mom's loss sometimes.  I wish she was still here so she could get Jaime off my back.  Jaime, Jailyn and I miss her so much.  Tuesday is going to be hard because it's her birthday.  She would have been 61.  The 23rd will be even harder because it's her angel date. 

How's the house coming? 

Nice to hear from you, Adam! Sorry to hear of your sister's accident. I hope she is on the mend. I'm glad to hear Jailyn's surgery was a success.

Happy Heavenly Birthday to your Momma. I hope you felt her close. Will be thinking of you and Mom on the 23rd. My Dad's Birthday is also the 23rd of this month.

Staying out of the hospital is a good thing, right? :toothy10: You must be living good!!

I've stopped all work on the house. Just trying to get through these holidays. Tough this year.

((((((Adam))))))

Take care of yourself and keep in touch! :love9:

Love ya buddy,
Terry

Ranger32080

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 08:21:57 PM »
She is on the mend, she just has one of those types of injuries that will take forever to heal. I wish that I could know if Mom comes around or not.  It would help to know that she's here.  Thanks, it means a lot.  I'll try to remember your father's birthday and think of you both as well. 

Yeah, staying out of the hospital means no bills to pay.  Although, it would be a good place to hide from my sister because her temper just stresses and depresses me to the max.  I can understand the work stoppage. I think the holidays are ruined for me because it was the time of the year that Mom and I loved so much.  I don't know, maybe one of these days I can learn to love it again.  We will see. 

Thanks for being there for me
(((((((((((Terry))))))))))

Love ya,
Adam