Author Topic: Doug Sr.'s Angel Date  (Read 3435 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Doug Sr.'s Angel Date
« on: April 10, 2013, 07:53:23 PM »

(((((((Doug))))))))

I hope your Dad's Angel Date brought the most wonderful memories for you! :love9:

Thinking of you, with love,
Terry

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Doug Sr.'s Angel Date
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 07:56:30 PM »

Happy (belated) Birthday, Doug! :occasion13: Did you do anything special to celebrate? :love4:

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 09:06:21 PM »
Thanks for both, Terry. There was a tinge of sadness remembering how we always celebrated our birthdays together. Mine will always remind me of my dad's, but that's all right. I had more good memories than bad.

Mine was actually terrific. I stayed up real late chatting with my friend Becky while we listened to her on a radio countdown. "Dangerous Game" debuted at #9 that week!!
 :icon_mrgreen:

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 09:09:44 AM »
(((doug))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 12:28:18 PM »
Thanks, Pam!

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 07:34:20 PM »
Thanks for both, Terry. There was a tinge of sadness remembering how we always celebrated our birthdays together. Mine will always remind me of my dad's, but that's all right. I had more good memories than bad.

Mine was actually terrific. I stayed up real late chatting with my friend Becky while we listened to her on a radio countdown. "Dangerous Game" debuted at #9 that week!!
 :icon_mrgreen:

Glad you enjoyed the day and also, the good memories! :icon_flower:

(((((((Doug)))))))

Love,
Terry