Author Topic: Valentines day  (Read 1800 times)

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
Valentines day
« on: February 14, 2013, 10:37:05 PM »
Hi ...I stopped by my wife's grave and bought a v-day heart decoration and put it on the grave...I just had to let her know how much I love her.
I spent the rest of the day with my new girlfriend...we had a great time. I thanks God I met her, she has been such a big help in aiding me with my concussion. I am having a difficult time dealing with the headaches that the concossion causes every day.  I am taking narcostics and pain meds for that but it is difficult trying to be pain free at the moment. I am also running into some depression apparently caused by the concussion.  It is very weird...it is like wearing a thick pair of mistmatched glasses and trying to see the the world clearly through them....everyting seems a little unreal and I feel detached to some degree from my everyday life.  I just want to be normal and well again..but from what I've been told that may not happend for some months yet. -arthur

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Valentines day
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 11:32:59 AM »

Thinking of you, Arthur and hoping you'll begin to feel a little better soon. Head injuries can cause problems for many years so please stay on top of that with your doctors. I'm sorry you have been experiencing depression, though it's normal for a head injury.

Take care and please keep us updated.  :love9:

Love,
Terry

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 12:23:01 PM »
(((((((((((Arthur))))))))))))))))

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 05:41:17 PM »
(((((((((( ARTHUR ))))))))))))

Hope you get better soon , always in my prayers  :engel2:

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 12:06:35 AM »
Thanks Terry, Jean, Lisa for your support. I've never had anything happen to me like this before involving my brain/head. Its pretty disconcerting to get headaches everyday and to have to deal with depression. Again thanks you for your support!! (((Terry))), (((Jean))),(((Lisa)))

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 01:34:50 PM »
((((((((( Arthur))))))))