Author Topic: Strange Dream  (Read 35775 times)

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
Strange Dream
« on: February 12, 2013, 09:44:19 AM »
Last night I dreamt about Lesley again. I've been dreaming about her more and more lately. I was 'living' in an old, abandoned house. It was horrible but I could not seem to escape from it. It was my 'home'. The decrepid house had no heat, no electricity. The walls and floors were damp and mouldy. Wallpaper was peeling off the walls and there was tarpaper underneath. I could hear rats in the night but couldn't see them because there was no electricity in this house. I kept stumbling from room to room, falling over broken furniture and mangled carpets trying to find the door to the outside, trying to get away. But I couldn't find any doors. I was sealed in! It was cold in there. I could fee the winter wind blowing in through the busted windows. My throat filled with dust and I was coughing and crying. I fell down onto a dank, lumpy mattress that smelled of stale booze and urin. I could not move. I called out for Lesley to help me because she was my older sister and I was afraid. I had been in that abandoned house for a long, long time. As long as I could remember, like a long-lost prisoner in the dreaded Bastille Prison in France!

Suddenly a hand reached down to me in the dark, and in that murky dimness I could just make out Lesley's slim hand and arm but could not see her face. "Take my hand Helene!", Lesley whispered and I did! As soon as my cold hand slid into her warm one I saw her! We were both underwater and I could see Lesley floating in front of me with her long, dark brown wavy hair swirling all around her in the beautiful, turqouise water. She smiled at me and pointed upwards so I looked andhere, way above us, through the water and beyond our planet, was the moon, huge and full, shimmering in the night and lighting up our ocean with a mystical blue-white lgith. Dazzling me. I turned to look abck at Lesley and at that instant I woke up.

I felt filled with some kind of awe-filled peace and relief, like something terribly heavy had just been lifted from me.

Love from Helene.

Helene & Lesley

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Dream
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 12:42:06 PM »
That's beautiful, Helene. I think Leslie is trying to help you. I don't think they ever stop trying to help us.
 :engel2:
Enjoy that feeling. I felt it last week, too.

I've also had a lot of dreams lately. I don't recall my brother or my dad being in them, but I do remember Becky being in one. Last week, I woke up early (before my alarm) four times which NEVER happens. I woke up happy and peaceful. I couldn't remember what made me so happy except one of the mornings. On that one, I was in south France with my wife and all of the grandkids (including the one who's on the way). That made four of them. We have three boys now with a girl due at the end of March. I distinctly remember Becky sitting on a bench with our oldest grandson on her lap. I sat down next to her, and the smallest boy and a little, blonde haired girl snuggled up on me. I woke just as my wife was squeezing in on my left with the middle boy. Some sort of street performance was going on. I woke up filled with joy just as soon as we were all on the bench scrunched together, smiling, laughing, and happy. Then I woke up.

Several people have told me they think my brother sent Becky to me. It's not odd that she'd be in a travel dream. She's discussed travelling with us since we got back in contact. It was odd for me to wake up happy, though...nearly unprecedented. I'm NOT a morning person. I woke up happy all last week, though. My brother wasn't in that dream, but I think the angel he sent to me was.

Enjoy that feeling, Helene. It was a gift from Leslie.
 :love4:

Doug
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 02:50:44 PM by Doug1222 »

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 04:42:59 PM »
Helene,
A few nights ago I also had a dream where I woke up with the same feelings as you described that you woke up with.  In the dream Jolene was there just sitting and looking at me.  She never said a word but there was so much feelings there.  I feel that it was her way of saying that she will always be with me.  That was the closest I have felt to her since she has been gone. 

I am so glad that you have found some peace.  And I know that Leslie will always be with you too.

Gail
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 08:29:16 AM »
Hi Gail and Doug,

It is interesting to note that the full moon was on February 10, this Sunday just past. This is the time for these kinds of dreams I believe and here are three of us having these amazing dreams filled with those who love us and loved us! Gail, what a lovely, peaceful dream you had where Jolene sat beside you on your bed. She didn't have to say anything as you clearly felt her love for you. She radiated with love for you! She wants you to feel peace and to know that she is all right now. I am sure she is surrounded by Angels where she is as we are in this mortal existence.

And Doug, your dream was beautiful too! I agree that there is something from another realm involved in your dream and indeed in Becky now being a part of you and your family's life. I believe in Angels and from everything you've described about Becky, as well as the timing of when she came back into your life, that she was sent by your brother to you. Perhaps Becky is an Angel (although I'm sure that she'd be shy if you mentioned that to her). She is definitely some kind of enlightened soul. I've read that certain people come back to this mortal plane even though they don't have to. They come back to help, love and inspire people and in this case Becky is especially there for you, your wife and your Grandshildren too! No wonder you have been happy all week from your dream! I wish you many more like it!

Love from Helene.

Helene & Lesley

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 08:58:33 AM »
Postscript on my dream about Lesley:

I accidentally posted my interpretation of my dream about Lesley under the post about 'Best Friends' that Gail and I am sharing. I meant to post that dream interpretation HERE! Sorry for any confusion and thanks to all for putting up wtih me!

Love,

Helene.

Helene & Lesley

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 12:33:09 PM »
And Doug, your dream was beautiful too!

Thank you, Helene! That dream gave me a peace I haven't felt in many years. It's really indescribable the difference she made in my life. She's a real person with real problems, but she does have an affect on people. There's something magnetic about her...a light surrounding her. She's an extremely complicated woman. In her heart, she's just a very good person. I believe you are correct. My brother brought us together. Even if it's just so we can be there for each other for something that hasn't even happened yet. There's a reason we're back in touch. It's between all of us. There's something special. We have a friendship that survived thirty-six years of no contact intact. It was almost immediately like we had just spoken the day before.

We had a bit of a misunderstanding a few months ago when we were supposed to take a trip together. It's worked out now, but in sorting that out, I told Becky I was incredibly nervous singing for her the first time. She said,"Don't be nervous around me. I ain't nobody special."

I wanted to tell her she most definitely is somebody special. She's Becky.
 :engel2:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 03:46:43 PM by Doug1222 »

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 03:36:21 PM »
Sorry for any confusion and thanks to all for putting up wtih me!

You're never any bother, Helene.

I'm very happy you're beginning to find some peace.

(((((((Helene)))))))))

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 11:37:01 AM »

Helene,

I'm so happy to learn that you had a visit from Lesley!!! Hold tightly to that peaceful feeling and never forget where it came from.  :angel11: :love9: (Thank You, Lesley!!!)

Love,
Terry

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 08:41:43 AM »
Thank you Doug and Terry, for your kind thoughts about that dream I had about Lesley. I wonder, was it a dream or vision? Whatever it was, Lesley sent me a strong and very positive message of hope and I am very thankful for that. My February full-moon dream of Lesley was one of those very special dreams that stays with me and will always stay in my mind. You know the kinds of dreams I mean! The ones that seem more like visions than just dreams because the message in them is so powerful and illuminating!

Love,

Helene.

Helene & Lesley

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 11:41:38 AM »
You know the kinds of dreams I mean! The ones that seem more like visions than just dreams because the message in them is so powerful and illuminating!

Yes, I know exactly the kind. I'm glad Lesley found a way to give you some peace.

((((((((((Helene))))))))))

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 07:38:16 AM »
Thanks Doug!

Helene.

Helene & Lesley