Author Topic: Update  (Read 3867 times)

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
Update
« on: January 26, 2013, 09:25:26 AM »
Hi all,

not been on for a while so thought I would post a little update.
Like others I have a sense of çautious optimism'for 2013.

I have dcided that I now is the time for me to get out and about and meet some new people. Not made much of an effort since moving here but am now ready to.
So have told my friends of my plans and have been invited to join a treking group ( love walking and the outdoors, so perfect), another friend is looking into a climbing club ( I climbed a littel on climbing walls a few years ago and really enjoyed it), and went out with some friends last night for a brunch and some dancing.

One of my favourite things to do was cooking, I used to go down to the market with a cookbook, look at what was looking interesting and then flick through my cook ook looking for recipies over a coffee, before going and buying and then spending the afternoon cooking. My friends said I was a feeder but they all liked iti am sure.
Anyway, not done it in ages... So, pleased to say that I made lemon drizzle cupcakes the other day. Never made them before and never done any baking so was great. Have eaten far too many of them so they must have turned out well!

Small things but big deals.

SO yeah, generally optimisitc and looking forward. Still have grief, of course, work issues etc, but hey, thats just life, I am just really grateful to be looking forward and thought I would share.
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

johnkmurray

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 10:24:28 AM »
((((Sonya))))

Welcome back, and congrats on the new outlook for 2013!

John

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 10:18:38 PM »
Sounds so very exciting and it appears you are quite ready for it. Good for you. Enjoy!
Thanks for updating!
Jean

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 03:21:01 AM »
Congrats on your new outlook of 2013  :icon_flower:

Once I am better I too will be joining you to live again......

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 09:46:39 PM »
((((((((Lou))))))))
(((((((Jean)))))))
((((((((John))))))

Thanks guys :) xxxx
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 12:55:34 PM »
Thank you you just made me a little stronger John :engel2:

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 11:35:01 AM »

I am SO glad to hear this, Son!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news with us! :wav:

Much love to you, precious one,
Terry

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 10:16:13 PM »
Hi Sonya..just wondering how you are doing my friend.  (((((Sonya)))))