Author Topic: 1 year anniversary of when Liz and I came into each others lives.  (Read 2999 times)

Chris89

• nospam
    • View Profile
Today is the 1 year anniversary of when Liz and I came into each others lives.

This day should be a happy day; it should be a reminder of when for the first time in my life I was truly happy because I met the greatest thing that ever happened to my life, and to a certain, small, extent it does. But mostly today reminds me of the happiness I had lost, because Liz isn’t here, with me, to celebrate it. Because she’s gone, it just makes this day hard to deal with, to the point of me waking up crying and morning her and taking every inch of strength for me to walk out the door.

Starting to get teary eyed, so I’ll just wrap this up. My plan is to work all day to take my mind off of this pain, to work so hard that when I get home I just fall asleep. I’ve accepted that Liz is not coming back; I’ve accepted that Liz has passed away. . . . . But, damn, what I wouldn’t give to make all of that not true.

I Miss You Liz, Damn It, I Miss You so Much.

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: 1 year anniversary of when Liz and I came into each others lives.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 04:12:30 PM »
((((Chris89))))

I hope you got through the day okay.  Come back and let us know how you're doing.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

stampingwidow

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 08:25:09 PM »
My heart goes out to you as you try to get thru this difficult day.  Please keep us posted on how you are doing!  Ann

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 04:10:34 AM »
(((((( CHRIS ))))))

My heart breaks for you, all these special dates hurt so much.

I hope through your tears a special memory of Liz filled your heart with a smile/smiles.

Liz is always with you  :engel2:

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

Chris89

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 07:11:22 PM »
Today was another random hard day. I just felt sad and horrible all day. I don't know if its because of Friday or the fact that I had to take a day trip to Chicago yesterday (The place where Liz Lived). All day she was on my mind and I could barely focus on class or anything else. I caught myself, all day, saying, "I wanna Go Home." Not referring to my apartment and not even the house where I grow up. It was referring to the future home that I was gonna have with Liz, where we was going to start our family. . . . . . . . . . .
The sad part is that that home doesn't exist, that metaphor for a home died the same day Liz did. I can't help but feel low, alone, abandoned and left-behind. I want to be better, I want to be at peace, I want to be happy that she's no longer in pain with cancer or other stresses but I just tear up every time she's in my head and every time I have to tell myself that she's gone.
I want to go home, but I don't have a home to go to.

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 04:02:08 AM »
(((((((((( CHRIS ))))))))))

I am sorry you are in so much pain. It's only been 5 mths. I remember when I was at 5 mths. The tears flooded my face all through the day. Lou was my every thought. I wanted him back and our plans.  I still want Lou back but it can't be  :tearyeyed:

I still have my bad days at 2 yrs and 2 months but I am healing.

Your thoughts and tears will get softer in time.

You said you want to go Home it just breaks my heart.  Our soulmates want us to live again and they are always with us.  

Just a suggestion.  I am not sure if you read any grief books. I actually just bought this one from Amazon called " How To Go On Living When Someone You Love Dies". It seems pretty good haven't read the whole book yet.

I am here for you we all are.

Always,

Lisa
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 03:24:12 AM by MyLou »
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 08:15:49 AM »
((((Chris)))))

Anniveraries can be so hard. I am sure that as MyLou says, the feelings will soften and hope that next year you will be able to think of the amazing time that the anniversary represents.
Take good care,

Son x
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy