Author Topic: jbryant - John  (Read 3049 times)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
jbryant - John
« on: December 11, 2012, 03:57:06 PM »
John - haven't seen you around lately, wondering how you're doing.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: jbryant - John
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 06:40:42 PM »
hi Im sorry for not posting and just droping off the face of the earth but just trying to find my direction in this new and strange life, I must start.  I didnt have any friends of my own Doyle was the social one in our marriage, so I think you know the rest of this story.and Im just kinda stuck I guess but I thank you for thinking of me.it's a hard time of the year for everyone at this time and as for all the newbies it's our first one being alone or I should say without our spouse  :love4: many thanks B.E.G.

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 03:35:28 AM »
(((((((((((((((( JOHN ))))))))))))))))))

Sending you peace  love and hugs

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 12:47:00 PM »
(((John))))

Thank you for posting.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 02:59:41 PM »
hi Im sorry for not posting and just droping off the face of the earth but just trying to find my direction in this new and strange life, I must start.  I didnt have any friends of my own Doyle was the social one in our marriage, so I think you know the rest of this story.and Im just kinda stuck I guess but I thank you for thinking of me.it's a hard time of the year for everyone at this time and as for all the newbies it's our first one being alone or I should say without our spouse  :love4: many thanks B.E.G.

John, so good to see a post from you! I know you miss Doyle terribly. I'm so sorry. This time of the year is especially difficult as we all have so many memories with our loved ones.

Please know you are not alone and although we are just your cyber family, we are here for you.

Holding you close. ((((((((((John))))))))))

Love,
Terry

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 08:06:00 AM »
(((((John)))))))

Thanks for your little update. Been thinking about you, holding you close,

Son xxx
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 07:06:24 PM »
many thanks everyone it's just a hard time right now for all of us still taking baby steps right now lots of love to all