Author Topic: PINK  (Read 2633 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
PINK
« on: December 12, 2012, 04:54:50 PM »
All,

I wanted to post this a few months ago.  

I love the singer Pink and she is coming to Philadephia in March.  Her tickets went on sale in October.  I called my sister and asked if she wanted to go.  I told her I will buy the tickets but I wouldn't be home to order them.  I said I will give you my credit card.  Well she said she didn't want to go.

I was talking with Kevin ( Zylen ) and asked him by any chance do you like Pink.  He said YES.  I said do you want to go to her concert I will buy the tickets.  He said yes sure. He said you don't have to buy my ticket and I said yes I do.

Later that evening my friend Jimmy called asking if I want to go to see Pink.  lol

Anyway, Kevin was searching for seats. He was texting about Silver and Gold and I am thinking I can't afford those. The most I want to spend is $125 for each ticket.
Well, then Kevin text me and said we are going to the PINK concert VIP section.  Happy Birthday Lisa. (my bday in April) I start crying at my desk.

I said Kevin you don't have to do that VIP is to much money. He said to late .........

I told Kevin I would like to treat him to an early dinner before the concert.

So we are going to ROCK with Pink  :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

My friend is in a different section then us ......

Here is Pink's latest song called TRY.  I know it has a different meaning but I can hear Lou saying I need to get up and TRY. Try to do something with my life and instead of wasting it away.

So I have something to look forward to thanks to Kevin  :toothy10:

P!nk - Try
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:56:44 PM by MyLou »
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: PINK
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 08:37:24 PM »
Sounds like a fun time will be had! What a great present...the gift of a good friend.

((((((Lisa))))))))
((((((Kevin)))))))

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 06:26:55 AM »
That's awesome! My wife LOVES Pink. Have fun, you two!!

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 10:04:53 AM »

You two have fun!!! I miss going to the Stadium (anyone my age would remember the Spectrum!) and especially the Forrest Theater.....oh, and the after parties!! There is no culture in Florida. Ugh!!! :BangHead: I wanna come, too!!!

Where is it being held?

I want details!!!!

(((((((Lisa and Kevin)))))

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 03:39:33 AM »
((((((((((((((( ALL ))))))))))))))))

I can't wait ....................... :icon_flower:

Terry, ouch don't bang your head ..... the Stadium was torn down years and years ago .... Pink is coming to the Wells Fargo Center.... Hop on a plane and join us.

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

stampingwidow

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 02:51:36 PM »
Wow!   Kevin is a really great friend!  Hope you all have a great time and that the concert inspires you to try!