Author Topic: love god tyen your self  (Read 3653 times)

alyah08

• nospam
    • View Profile
love god tyen your self
« on: December 01, 2012, 10:30:27 PM »
we all go through life with unhappy surprises and it changes us all...i have to remind my self that its the end and the begining of somthing...and i thank god for my strenght....he took it away but gave more..i love him first cause he never left me...i love me second cause he is first...
 :love9:

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: love god tyen your self
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 12:36:11 PM »
Welcome Alyah08.  I am so very sorry for the loss of your loved one.  Please post more later if you wish.  Welcome.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

alyah08

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 11:37:25 PM »
Thank you im glad to see someone is hearing me out...i have to deal with wondering why?i never dreamed about my mother till now and it was a nightmar....it answerd my questioned but wasnt the answer i wanted hopfully i can ask again just to be sure....in the dream i was there in a church three years old crying sitting down by her casket me now walk to the casket and she was laying there she walked and stood by me trying to close the casket me at three ran to me now crying i pick me at three up and said i want leave you and asking my mother why did you leave me and she didnt say anything she just kept closing the casket.....i guess she is telling me to accept it but thats notbwhat i wanted to know...i accept her being dead but why did she leave?i wasnt somthing to live for....

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 08:12:46 PM »

..i accept her being dead but why did she leave?i wasnt somthing to live for....

You ARE someone to live for. There are so many unresolved issues when grieving for one who has taken their life. I lost two dear loved ones to suicide and no one knew there were problems with either one. Both were a shock, to everyone. Not a parent, though. With a parent, there are feelings of rejection and I'm sorry you're having to deal with these painful emotions right now. It's so important to realize that it wasn't done to 'us' but because they felt they couldn't deal with their pain any longer.
Have you ever talked with anyone about the death of your Mother? Counselor? It may help.

When you feel up to it, tell us more about your Mom. There's always someone listening. :love9:

(((((((alyah))))))

Love,
Terry