Author Topic: ((((Scott)))) Jori's Angel Date  (Read 2102 times)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
((((Scott)))) Jori's Angel Date
« on: November 30, 2012, 09:44:03 AM »
Scott - please forgive me that this is late......

Thinking of you, hope all is well.  Would love an update, on you, your family and Jori's boys.   :icon_flower:
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: ((((Scott)))) Jori's Angel Date
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 07:35:08 AM »

((((((((Scott)))))))))

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 09:44:20 AM »
Hi Scott,

From one of your fellow webhealing friends, I hope you're doing ok. I know this must be a very tough time for you with Jori's Angel Date just passed. If you feel you can, please let us know how you are doing.
With caring thoughts,

Helene.

Helene & Lesley

ScottW

• nospam
  • This is a picture of my sister, Jori
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 09:58:53 AM »
Thank you all for the kind messages.  No need for apologies, I very much appreciate the kind sentiments.

As you know, better than most, it's been a long four years.  Sometimes it feels like 4 days, sometimes it feels like 40 years; I know you can relate.  However, I do think that I've taken great strides in the mourning process.  Through (a lot of) therapy, I am now able to see my future, my life, without my sister.  It is a strange realization but a 'better place to be'.  Sometimes this makes me feel guilty but, mostly, I try to cherish my memories of Jori and ensure that she lives on by telling stories about her to my three children.  My 4 1/2 year old son, Sidney, now understands that Auntie Jori died; he is sometimes sad that he "didn't get to hug and love her".

Life will never be the same; time does not make us forget, but it does help us to accept (at some level). 

I hope that others here that are in the throws of the acute agony can read my words and find some hope.  However, I know that - at times - words are meaningless.

I will continue to check in and, again, thank you.

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 02:31:09 PM »
Scott,

Your words are certainly not meaningless but very comforting and full of hope. I am glad that time is helping you to heal, almight, gradually, and that you can share stories about your sister Jori with your children. It helps so much to share with others here at Webhealing. It was great to hear from you. Take care and all the best this holiday season.

Helene.

Helene & Lesley