Author Topic: two years  (Read 1460 times)

DaveB

• nospam
    • View Profile
two years
« on: November 28, 2012, 07:35:17 PM »
Coming up on the two year anniversary. Not having a very good time with it. I thought the first year anniversaries were supposed to be the worst...this one so far seems worse, although I canít really remember what I was doing this time last year. I canít remember last week, let alone last year. The week or so between Thanksgiving and Dec. 3 were the worst of my life, I canít stop reliving that week. Iím sick of thinking about it. Nothing but pain and sadness. At least on the 3rd everybody is taking the day off to gather and be with each other, I guess that will help.

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: two years
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 08:05:00 PM »
((((((((((((Dave))))))))))))))) May you find peace...

Jean

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 10:22:49 AM »
Dave - will be thinking of you on Dec. 3rd.  :engel2:
Tony Repola 07/20/66 Ė 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 12:15:44 AM »
(((((((((((Dave)))))))))))

I will be thinking of you on the 3rd.
I know what you mean about it feeling so hard. This will be the second Christmas and New Year without Tony. I am already upset & dreading New Years Eve as it was his birthday, and its still a month away.
Sending you big hugs and lots of empathy,

take good care,

Sonya

Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

johnkmurray

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 09:34:07 AM »
(((Dave)))

The first anniversary - that was the worst. The second - that was the worst too. I'll let you know in April how #3 goes. It is hard for me to say that the second was easier or harder than the first. They were just different. I think I spent much of the first year mentally numbed by it all. Overall, however, the pain is easing and my outlook on life is vastly improved over the last couple of years. Just take it in manageable stages.

John