Author Topic: Plans for Christmas, Hanukkah?  (Read 2221 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Plans for Christmas, Hanukkah?
« on: November 25, 2012, 02:30:29 PM »

Does anyone have set plans for Christmas, Hanukkah that they would like to share?

Thinking of you all! Love...Terry

Mommysbabygirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Plans for Christmas, Hanukkah?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 09:19:10 AM »
I hadn't planned to be home for Thanksgiving, but I was there already for several weeks so I was. They already want me to come back for Christmas. I don't really want to go home for Christmas. I feel like I am always doing what they want and no one thinks about what I want or need so I'm going to stay in MN, buy a fake tree, decorate my apartment, and enjoy a healthy stress free Christmas. Wish me luck. lol

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Plans for Christmas, Hanukkah?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 10:18:22 AM »

That sounds like it's going to be a nice day you have planned for yourself!! Good for you for following your heart as we all too often agree to arrangements by others just to keep the peace.

This Christmas I invited my sister and her husband down, got the tree...the whole nine yards. Dad died last December 18th and I'm not feeling particularly 'merry' but I 'do' miss my sister, even though we don't see eye-to-eye on anything. And, I do have my volunteer work with the community so I'll be sneaking away Christmas Eve and Day!

I just now saw your message or I would have responded sooner. ? I do apologize!

Keep me updated on how your holiday season is progressing!

(((((((((Mommysbabygirl)))))))))

Love,
Terry