Author Topic: A Year On  (Read 1556 times)

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
A Year On
« on: November 21, 2012, 08:19:55 AM »
((((((((((((((((( EVERYONE )))))))))))))))

It has been one year n one week since Davie died and since last week i have been feeling sxxt.I dont understand what is going on in my head.I am constantly playing the morning he died over and over in my head.To be honest ifeel as lost alone and confused as i did in those horrible early days n weeks.I thought i had come so far yet now im right back where i started.I keep wanting to phone him and hear his voice again.Maybe im going crazy lol.
I have so much good stuff in my life to be happy about yet these weird feelings wont go away.

Thanks for listening
Love
Angie
XXXXX

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: A Year On
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 12:32:53 PM »
((((((((((((((( ANGIE ))))))))))))))))

A year and a week isn't that long ago. You are still going to cry go with your emotions.

You aren't crazy to want to call Davie and hear his voice. Even though Lou's pn# is disconnected. Every once in a while I still call Lou's old pn#.  Someone still doesn't have that number.  I have Lou's voice saved from his cell.  I listen to every once in a while.

Do you have Davie's voice saved by any chance ? Message, video if so you can listen to it if you feel you are ready.

Davie is always with your sweetie

Always,
Love
Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: A Year On
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 07:42:02 AM »
((((((((Angie))))))))))))

You do have so much great stuff in your life. So many amazing new things have happened since you lost him.

And you also shared so many fantastic things together. You shared a wonderful love.
I think its ok to feel sad and upset and want to reconnect with him. I re-read your post and truly cannot find anything crazy, or even unexpected in what you have shared...

I started to offer some advice. And when I finished writing I realised it was for me. Thank you for sharing. You prompted me to realise what I need to do.

I reckon you are gonna be ok. And I think we all might be too.
Son xxxx
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy