Author Topic: Art  (Read 1398 times)

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
Art
« on: November 16, 2012, 01:13:21 PM »
Hello. As time goes on for some of us in a matter of two or more years since losing our loved one, some of these posts may have more to do with how we try to SURVIVE in that kind of devastating aftermath, than details of our memories of our loved ones. Years start to pile up and we are supposed to find some kind of PEACE after the earlier stages of grieving. But some do not. This is what I share with you now: one insigificant person's struggle to survive in the aftermath of losing my sister and father before. Of course, along comes the many strifes of day to day 'life'. Living in one of the wealthiest and 'safest' countires in the world, I have no excuse for complaints. And yet, suicides do happen in this part of the globe.

I am now beginning to fully realize that my husband has psychopathic qualities. Or, is so extremely selfish and narcissistic, he thinks he has the right to do anything, ANYTHING, he wants. He's a tricky bugger, I can tell you that. He phones me at work when I ignore his call at home. But I won't make THAT mistake again because I have call display at work and at home. I know that Barry is incapable of loving anyone, least of all me. And that, is what the great American writer Henry Miller (NOT Arthur Miller) coined as experiencing a 'living death'.

So what's this to do with art? I don't know if I ever told you this, but as well as being a violinist and writer, I am an artist. I wish I could share some of my art with you all but I don't know how to post it here. Most of my art is about people because people express so much emotion.

Helene.

Helene & Lesley