Author Topic: Spam Problem  (Read 2698 times)

Tom

• Administrator
    • apples are good and are good for you too
    • View Profile
    • Crisis, Grief and Healing
Spam Problem
« on: November 15, 2012, 05:56:24 AM »
We are continuing to have problems with spammers.  I will be working on this today and you may find that you are unable to post or reply.  Hopefully this will all be fixed in a short time.  Sorry for the mess.

Tom
Tom's New EBook and paperback

Tom

• Administrator
    • apples are good and are good for you too
    • View Profile
    • Crisis, Grief and Healing
Re: Spam Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 06:44:52 AM »
Well, I think I have a temporary fix.  I started a new usergroup called nospam and have only allowed that group to post and reply. I added anyone who has been on the board for the last three weeks or so.  If you have been active in the last couple of weeks you should be able to post and reply.  If you can't post or reply, email me at [email protected] and let me know and I will get you up and running asap.

so sorry for this mess.  Keep our fingers crossed that this will be at least a temporary fix.

Tom
Tom's New EBook and paperback

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Spam Problem
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 07:52:26 PM »

I wanted to bump this message of Tom's up for our members who don't post too often. As Tom explained, to please email him and he will get you back onto the board asap!

Thanks for your patience! And, thanks, Tom....our computer guru for always keeping us up and running, and safe!! ((((((((Tom))))))))

Love,
Terry