Author Topic: Donkey!  (Read 2469 times)

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
Donkey!
« on: November 07, 2012, 11:21:30 AM »
Thought i'd share this because it made me laugh and because it reminds me to be mindful of one of my favourite sayings...:

As lots of you know I recently moved and got a new job.

Well its now time for the boss to come and observe everyone individually. Not at all uncommon, but I bit worried about it as she a bitch, so just expecting her to focus on the negative rather than offering supportive critique.

Anyway, all prepped and prepared, lesson resourced, classroom sparkling and kids excited about the visit from the head because I have told them that she is coming because she heard how amazing they are!
Slight nerves.
lesson begins. She doesnt come. Maybe she is running late. Start the lesson. Kids now start asking when she coming. And they are now more distracted by the fact she is not here! ......
Lesson ends.
I moan to a couple of friends that she didnt show. Obviously she must have been called away to deal with some urgent matter but means I have to do it all again at some unknown point.

.......No thats not what happened at all....Just checked. Today is the 7th. Its next bloody week not this week! What a donkey!
Good thing I am not doing a really important job like educating the youth!

Son x

Oh and the saying:
1, Don't stress the small stuff.
2, Remember its all small.
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Donkey!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 02:47:38 PM »
Sonya,

You gave me a good laugh!  :laughing7: I'm sure you will do even better with your class next week.

hugs
Jean

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 09:56:43 AM »
 :toothy9: :laughing6:

Well, the practice run is over! 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Rodney

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 05:20:42 PM »
(((((((Sonya)))))))
That is funny stuff.
Thanks for sharing. ~Rodney~

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 09:58:38 PM »

That's priceless!! Thanks for the laugh!  :laughing6: