Author Topic: Jolene's Angel Date ((((( Gail )))))  (Read 2966 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Jolene's Angel Date ((((( Gail )))))
« on: October 20, 2012, 11:14:04 AM »

((((((Gail))))))

Remembering Jolene today on her angel date. Wishing you beautiful memories to fill your heart with calm and peace.

"Gail & Jolene" - Best Friends Forever!

Love,
Terry

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
Re: Jolene's Angel Date ((((( Gail )))))
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 03:41:57 PM »
Terry,
Thank you so very much for remembering Jolene today. It means more than you will ever know that she will never be forgotten as long as I have you for a friend. Your thoughts, prayers, and support mean so much.  Thank you for being there when I need to talk. Thank you for caring.

Much love,
Gail
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 08:02:41 PM »

((((((((Gail))))))))

SistersinCanada

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 08:35:02 PM »
Hi Gail

I've been reading your former posts and feel we are kindred spirits.  My sister and I were best friends too and I just miss her so much.  I went to the cemetary today where my mum and dad are buried and asked them to please help me get over my loss.  It's still so very painful after a year and a half.  My sister and I'd talk all the time and try to get together as much as we could since we lived 2 hours apart.  She had a new little grandson born 3 months ago and since he lives nearby I try to see him as much as I can.  I give him a big kiss from my sister and her husband each time I see him.  It's so difficult that she'll never see him grow up, she would have adored him.  She was a nurse and worked in a small hosptial delivering babies.  She loved the babies.
I hope you're doing better than I am.  I hope life gets better.  I feel like I'm rambling and I apologize for that.  Just having a bad day.

Sisters

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 09:19:21 AM »
((((SistersInCanada))))

I hope you're having a better day.  Good for you for spending time with your sister's grandson.  I know what you mean about her not seeing him grow up.  My brother has a son, he's 11 now, but he was 8 at the time my brother passed, and I find myself often angry that he's not here....

lots of love. 

Good to see you post.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 09:34:56 AM »

My son's daughter misses her Daddy very much. They spent a lot of time together and she was old enough to know him and although she didn't at the time, she now understands the finality of death. She feels cheated.

With understanding,
Terry