Author Topic: Well, I did it ...  (Read 8721 times)

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Well, I did it ...
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2012, 05:37:33 PM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2012, 05:47:43 PM »
Wew Weeee!!! Exposed her to the pipes and the pipers friends. How very cool!  :walk:

You go, John!!!  :love10:

Love,
Terry

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2012, 10:10:24 PM »
Ha ha that sounds hilarious! What a fun date! She sounds like a good one!
Thanks for feeding the gossip monkey with such lovely news!
Am really pleased for you xxx
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

rayinsc

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2012, 07:15:59 PM »
The transition from the lost chapter in ones life to the new is difficult, but for most it does happen.   Stepping into this new world is not an easy one, but I have noticed, it is especially difficult for newly widowed woman.  Those who I have met online, and started a conversation with, are generally sporadic in communication, then after a short time, disappear, or they balk at a 'date', or during the date have a change of heart.  Divorced woman are generally not that way. 

The important thing is to seek company when you feel comfortable in doing so.  Now do not confuse comfortable with not being anxious, or nervous, or afraid of meeting someone.   Comfortable is when in your heart you know there is room for another.

Mark, take the opportunity to have that cup of coffee with the lady from your group.  Looking back, I wish I had done that with Judy.  She and I became friends without knowing we had.  Had I had that cup of coffee, she would now be a friend in person rather then in memory.  Keep in mind, it is not a date, but just two people enjoying the company of another in what is a difficult time.
Ray in Santa Cruz