Author Topic: Still Confused and Lost  (Read 5777 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Still Confused and Lost
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 05:03:36 PM »
Dear Chris - please do not worry about raining on anyone's parade - alot of the people that you see progressing here, have been doing this a lot longer than 3 months....this progress did not come over night, and I can pretty much tell you that they have all been at the point where you are.  We are here to listen to WHATEVER you have to say, no matter what it is.  We are all here for you and we all care.   :engel2:

Chris,

Every word Pam said she is right.  My heart breaks for you.  We all were where you are at. The pain will ease a little at a time. 

Stay with us , we will hold your hand through this nightmare journey.

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

johnkmurray

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012, 05:40:18 PM »
Ditto what Pam and Lisa said. We've been through this - been there, done that, got the crappy tear-soaked t-shirt. Many of us remain here, still dealing with our own demons but also helping those new to this journey. Share your feelings, rant, give vent to primal screams, whatever you feel like doing as you come to grips with (or run away from) your grief. Not one of us will judge you - we've walked the requisite mile in your shoes.

John

Chris89

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 06:53:51 AM »
I can't say "Thank You All" enough. This community has been more helpful than my own family and some of my friends. This journey is so hard, even trying to get from minute to minute. I appreciate everyone on here. Thank You.

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 11:01:08 AM »
((((((((Chris)))))))))))

Tell us about it! Thats what this place is all about!
I have ranted and raved. I have cried and been in scary dark places. I have been frustrated at the well meaning intentions of others who want me fixed. I have been frustrated at myself for not being fixed and for feeling like I was letting go of grief too soon. I have shared happy memories and those delightful, infrequent dreams. And the odd drunken ramble has not gone unmissed either.

But all of it has been listened to. When asked I have receieved amazing advice. And always, always I have received unwavering support from my new family on this board.
I hope I can scratch the surface a little of what the people here do.

lol Just realised I could have responded in one simple, clear statement of reassurance that its ok to say what you feel without worrying about the impact it may have on your readers:

You cannot ever be the downer on here. The biggest downer has already happened. We just picking up as best we can!

Take good care of yourself,

hope you post freely,

Son xxx

Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2012, 10:01:31 AM »

You cannot ever be the downer on here. The biggest downer has already happened. We just picking up as best we can!

Said so well Sonya.....

(((Chris))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

mousewife

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2012, 03:16:55 PM »
Chris89,

I am so sorry you are having to go through this.  I've been there too, and I know how hard it is.  It seems especially hard when lose what we thought our future would be, and we didn't get as much time with them as most others do.

I think I understand your fear of forgetting things about your love.  I don't think we will remember everything about them.  And that is a very hard thought. For me personlly, and after a much longer time than it's been for you, I decided to make a list of as many of the special things about my husband as I could think of at the time.  Doing this gave me some peace to be able to let go of some of the constant thought about him.  This allowed me to really be able to begin some healing.  I have never looked back at this list, but it comforts me to know it's there.

I hope this may help you further down the road.

Peace and Healing
mousewife

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2012, 12:37:28 PM »
Chris

Yes I have found some positive in my life.  But I can never forget what it took to get there. All the pain all the suffering. The crying. There are still many parts of my life that are in tremoil. I suspect it will be like that for years to come as I navigate this world in my new shoes. I am still learning who am and how this has changed me. You post as often and anything you wish. As John said if not all at least one of us has been there and done that. And if I may say nothing absolutely nothing on this path has been easy or done with out tears. At least not for me that was the way it was and still is.

Jason

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2012, 05:15:50 AM »
(((((((((((( CHRIS ))))))))))))))))

Sadly your family and friends don't understand.  They want you to be better now. They don't understand you have to go through the grieving process. 

Your Family at Webhealing understand and we will always be here for you.  We will hold your hand every step of the way.

Journaling might be good for you.  Mousewife has a good idea about the memories.  I never thought to do that.  I was journaling about my pain.  My memories came back.  Now I laugh at them Lou and I always were kidding around.  He was so funny .

Oh how I know about getting from minute to minute it was a nightmare.  I can now and you will be able to in time. 

It doesn't matter if you repeat yourself.  We all did/do it's how we all feel.  You need to get it out.

Please keep posting.  We are holding your hand every step of the way.

Sending you, peace , love and hugs.

Always

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again