Author Topic: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Lesley (((Helene))))  (Read 7977 times)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Lesley (((Helene))))
« on: September 25, 2012, 08:49:29 AM »
((((Helene))))))

Wishing your precious sister a Happy Birthday in Heaven.

Lots of love.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Lesley (((Helene))))
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 10:23:03 AM »

((((((((Helene))))))))

Thinking of you today on Lesley's special day. Sending wishes for peace to find your heart and a special memory of Lesley to bring a smile!

Love,
Terry

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 11:16:52 AM »
Thank you Pam and Terry. I appreciate your kind thoughts.

Sincerely,

Helene.

Helene & Lesley

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 11:43:33 AM »

How are doing today, Helene?

Thinking of you and holding you close to my heart.

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 12:17:17 PM »
Thank you for asking Terry. This day - so far - is full of aggravation, both at work and from my husband at home. Right now I feel that, upon seeing Barry again when I get home, I will wish to strangle him. Therefore, I intend to spend the minimal amount of time eating a dinner I don't want to eat and then holing myself up in our studio in my back yard - away from him. Of course you folks are the only ones who remembered Lesley today. Nothing from my younger 'sister' and of course not my 'mother' June-Dearest, and even my half brother Daniel is mute. And I was wrong about how old Lesley would have been this year. Not 57. She would have turned 58 today. So, life SUCKS!!!! If my husband gets on my nerves any more today I'll be telling him where to go.

Helene & Lesley

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 12:40:05 PM »

I'm sorry no one in your family/friends remembered Lesley today or mentioned her. That is so hurtful and people just don't understand how hurtful it is when they don't acknowledge our loved ones who have died. Until they are where we are they will never know.

Wishing you some peace today.

(((((((Helene))))))

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 12:50:35 PM »
Hi Terry,

Thank you so much for that Terry. Your kindness, and indeed, everyone's here, means so much to me. I just received an an e-mail from Daniel so that also helps. And Barry phoned and apologized. So.........I still plan to be mainly by myself tonight after work. Perhaps go for a walk down by the water, the same stroll Lesley took many times and a place she loved very much. I'll even walk past one of the old houses she lived in for awhile. Then, after that I think I'll blip out with a movie. I feel terribly drained - like I have no life-blood left of my own. Running on more than empty. Once again, thank you for caring so much. Again I feel selfish that I have been useless for everyone else this past while. Just me, me, me.

Love,

Helene.

Helene & Lesley

AC Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 02:34:38 PM »
Helene,

I hope you have good memories of Lesley today on her 58th birthday! 

Love
Peggy

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 04:04:03 PM »
Helene,
Am thinking of you and Lesley today.  I do hope you have been able to find a very special memory to hold in your heart today to help bring you some comfort.  Maybe you were able to find a special activity to do to bring you comfort and keep Lesley close in heart as well.

Just know that you always have friends here who understand and are here to listen ANYTIME you need to just let it out.  And don't forget you can e-mail me ANYTIME as well.  I check my email numerous times a day so I will always be close if you need a friend.

Thank you for your friendship and suport.  You have been a tremendous help to me.  You are a very special friend.

((((((((((HELENE))))))))))

Love, Gail
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 04:12:19 PM »
(((((((((Helene))))))))))

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2012, 06:10:28 AM »

I'm so glad that you received an email from Daniel. I know how much that meant to you. Barry showed he cared and knew you were hurt and apologized. Good for him and happy for you!

These boards are the only place where our loved ones are always remembered. Sure wish it was different and also wish people didn't place such an unreasonable time frame on our grief. But, as I've always shared, it is not their grief and it is not their place to dictate anything to us in regards to our hearts.

You are loved here, Helene,
Terry

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2012, 01:55:41 PM »
Thank you so much, Doug, Terry, Peggy, Gail and Everyone for your love and caring during this very difficult time. Last night I watched a sad movie and the main character died at the end of it. When the person was dying I started to cry. Then I couldn't stop. It turned into sobs. Gut-wrenching sobs. Barry was out for a walk so I disappeared in a hidden corner in our back yard. I cried and cried until tears and snot covered my face and I was sobbing too hard to control it. I was sitting cross-legged on the grass completely doubled over. My throat was throbbing and I could hardly see but still I couldn't stop. I must have been like that for around 1/2 hour at least. I've never cried like that in my life before. I was crying for the loss of Lesley and for the loss of my Dad. All of the anguish that I've been feeling since Lesley died came out last night, and the anguish of how cruely people in my own 'family' treated her. How can people be so cruel - heartless - ???!!!!! I can tell you now that I did NOT cry away my pain, grief and anguish. It's still very much with me, inside of me. If anything, crying like that has left me feeling even more bereft. I am starting to feel that I should never stop crying. That the rest of my life will consist of nothing but severe, bone-wracking, life-draining, nerve-shattering sobs that shake my entire being right down and beyond any shaky 'foundations' that may have existed there before. The tsunami has hit and threatens to return, again and again and again.

Love,

Helene.

Helene & Lesley

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2012, 01:38:46 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know I'll be away next week. Back on October 9. Much needed holiday time although I don't have any plans. Need time to reflect on so many things. Thank you all for your caring, support and love. You'll get a much needed break from me I'm sure!

Love,

Helene.

Helene & Lesley

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2012, 03:39:39 PM »
Thanks for letting us know, Helene, we are here when you return.  And no, we don't need a break - that's what the boards are for. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 06:30:54 PM »

I would never want a break from your beautiful heart. Please rest and enjoy the quiet time and I look forward to hearing from you when you return.

(((((((((Helene)))))))))

Love,
Terry