Author Topic: 1 YEAR & 10 MONTHS TODAY  (Read 5859 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
1 YEAR & 10 MONTHS TODAY
« on: September 22, 2012, 08:52:04 AM »
Lou,

I miss you everyday. Today is 1 yr & 10 mths.  Nov will be 2 years and then it will turn into 3 yrs , etc.  I know you have helped me to be where I am today.  There are so many I am sure like God and my Gurdian Angels. You will always be My Angel.

I believe you helped me find " My Family " here on Webhealing. I am not sure where I would be without them.

I am so broken but with each day I hope to mend somehow.  I know you will never leave me and never far. I can hear you saying Lisa you can do this. I feel at times that I am not strong enough. When I fall I know you help me up.  You will always be my true gentleman.

I wrote this in my last letter but it's how I feel.

I miss everything about you. Your eyes of blue, smile, laugh, gentle touch, strength, courage, kindness, gentle ways, you telling how much you love me.  I miss you with my whole being. We are truly inseparably because we are forever soulmates.

When you hear that I am on my way please come for me.  Show me around the beautiful and peaceful place where you are now the Afterlife.

I will always cherish and think of our memories to carry me through. It's so hard but I try to push through each day.

You are never forgotten soulmates for eternity.  

Love you My Lou, until we meet again.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 02:25:55 AM by MyLou »
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: 1 YEAR & 11 MONTHS TODAY
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 01:36:17 PM »
(((((((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))))))

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 01:58:59 PM »

I commend you, Lisa for always keeping your heart open, not being afraid to grieve, to share honest feelings. It takes a lot of strength and courage to keep your heart open.

Thank you for sharing your Lou with us!

(((((((((Lisa)))))))))

Love,
Terry

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 10:46:16 PM »
My heart goes out to you, your journey has been a long one and the wisdom you have shared to the rest of of us who are just on our way is so helpful and you should have great feelings knowing all of us is reaping the wisdom and your love for all of us you are a very caring person and I feel this just from your posts and what you wrote to me and I thank you 'my Doyle left me not by his choice cancer took him Lisa many thanks for all your help,wisdom and the courage to carry on we have to its what they wanted, so a little smile for you:)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 04:58:25 AM »
Thank you so much for the hugs and kind words.

John - Thank you for saying I am a caring & loving person, because that is who I am  :icon_flower: I will always help you and others the best I can ....

Sending, love, peace and hugs

Always

Lisa

I want to share this story that happened Friday on my way to work.

I was driving and seen this guy on his knees and thought ok maybe he tripped.  All the cars before me were just driving in a hurry.  I looked out my rear mirror and seen that he didn't get up yet.  I said I can't leave him there.  I backed up my car to the side.  I seen blood coming from him and called 911.  I ran out of my car and asked if he was OK. He said no it hurt.  I told him I  called 911 they are on the way.  I told him I  will stay here with you until they come.

I called my job and told my boss what happened and I might be late.

I asked him if he was drinking he said no.  He tripped and his hands were in his pocket. He was bleeding pretty bad.  I asked him if he felt like he was going to pass out he said a little.  I tried to see if he could lay on his side and he couldn't.  I kept talking to him for he wouldn't pass out.  Through all his pain and bleeding he just kept thanking me. He was holding his neck a lot. I gave him tissues to pat the blood. 

There was a man walking his dog and asked if he was OK.  I said no he tripped I called 911.  He said you did a good thing not to many people would've stopped.

The fire engine came first and ask me what happened and was asking him questions.  I stayed a few more mins and knew was in good hands now.

There was no way I could've left that guy there by himself. 

"Soulmates Forever"

roseygirl61

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 08:30:48 AM »
(((((Lisa)))))

May your memories give you some peace and comfort.

Rose

johnkmurray

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 09:14:43 AM »
((((Lisa))))

Keeping you and Lou in my thoughts and prayers

John

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 12:10:59 PM »
Lisa,

You are such a good person. Not too many folks would stop to help anyone now a days even when the is an obvious need.

Here is an angel  :angel1: for an angel!

Jean

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: 1 YEAR & 10 MONTHS TODAY
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 02:28:59 AM »
I had modified my post. Some reason I thought it was October. My mind is so lost sometimes.

(((((((((((( ROSE ))))))))))))))

(((((((((((( JOHN ))))))))))))))

(((((((((((( JEAN ))))))))))))  awww thank you for the angel made me smile

Thank you everyone  ..... sending peace, love and hugs
"Soulmates Forever"

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 01:11:30 PM »
((((Lisa))))))

:LA:
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 11:31:27 AM »
Thank you so much for the hugs and kind words.

I want to share this story that happened Friday on my way to work.

I was driving and seen this guy on his knees and thought ok maybe he tripped.  All the cars before me were just driving in a hurry.  I looked out my rear mirror and seen that he didn't get up yet.  I said I can't leave him there.  I backed up my car to the side.  I seen blood coming from him and called 911.  I ran out of my car and asked if he was OK. He said no it hurt.  I told him I  called 911 they are on the way.  I told him I  will stay here with you until they come.

I called my job and told my boss what happened and I might be late.

I asked him if he was drinking he said no.  He tripped and his hands were in his pocket. He was bleeding pretty bad.  I asked him if he felt like he was going to pass out he said a little.  I tried to see if he could lay on his side and he couldn't.  I kept talking to him for he wouldn't pass out.  Through all his pain and bleeding he just kept thanking me. He was holding his neck a lot. I gave him tissues to pat the blood. 

There was a man walking his dog and asked if he was OK.  I said no he tripped I called 911.  He said you did a good thing not to many people would've stopped.

The fire engine came first and ask me what happened and was asking him questions.  I stayed a few more mins and knew was in good hands now.

There was no way I could've left that guy there by himself. 

Lisa, your story inspired me to share something today. It's complicated and it lasted a total of eight months between court appearances and travel so I can't get into it in full but I want to share the basics of this very disturbing story with you.

While at a convenience store, I noticed an elderly woman getting into her car and seemed very confused and was talking aloud to her 'baby.' I checked the back seat of the car and there was a parrot back there. I asked her where she was going and she said New York. Well, I knew she was in no shape to go anywhere so I asked her to follow me home and grab a bite to eat first before starting out on her long journey. It took some time to convince her but eventually she did follow me home.

Weeks later and, of course all of the facts of this complex story omitted here I was visited by a police officer from the county where she lived. He asked me some more questions and then before he left he said, "You know, lady this isn't the 60's. We don't go around helping complete strangers anymore." I answered, "Do you HEAR yourself? Do you even realize what you just said? And, you call yourself a public servant? You need to look for employment better suited for a soulless entity!" He said he could have me arrested for my tone. I said, Oh, what's the charge, unveiling your hollow soul? Well, it became heated. I had to dial 911 and get the sheriff's department out here and I know all these guys and he was asked to leave my property. But, the nerve, hugh?

The problem there and the point of my sharing this is that no one wants to get involved anymore. People will walk by or drive by a situation where another human being is in need of help and they won't even blink as they run or drive (as fast as they can) the other way. That complacency is what has caused a moral breakdown in our society. These people are not merely selfish, they have damaged souls; I will never think any differently. And these SAME people who turn their backs on their brothers and sisters in life, will scream the loudest when no one stops to help their daughter who has just been beat, raped and left on the side of the road. Or their sister, brother, mother, father who's hanging out of a crushed vehicle crying out for someone to please help them.

And, they actually believe that they will receive no pay-back for this. They think they've gotten away with something. Well, no one 'get's-away' with contributing to the destruction of another human being. NO ONE!!!

Notice when a story is shared of someone helping another in need, then also notice the 'surprise.' The surprise is what saddens me.

Sending you hugs & love,
Terry

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 12:36:46 PM »
Lisa,

You are such a good person. Not too many folks would stop to help anyone now a days even when the is an obvious need.

You're absolutely right on, Jean!!

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2012, 04:09:51 PM »
((((((((((((( TERRY )))))))))))))))

Wow , I am so sorry you went through that nightmare just trying to help someone.  

The world can be pretty ugly.

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2012, 05:59:16 AM »

Thanks, Lisa you're always so thoughtful but this story, this situation wasn't about me. It was about the disconnect that seems to be morally infectious that is growing and affecting more people than I thought possible in my lifetime.
It saddens me and although I use strong words to describe how I feel and it may seem as if I am angry, I am not.

My oldest son always used to say, "Mom, you're stuck in a 60's time warp and I sure wish you had more company." I miss all of my children but my Jeff, my oldest son who I thought I would grow old with, is gone and he seemed to be the only one that truly understood me and more than that, accepted every part of me. He really loved his Momma!

I'm feeling the holidays already so there will be many more vents/stories to come. If I can't write them down, I will go mad!  :BangHead:

Getting to know people like you both on and off the board has been such a blessing and I cherish your friendship. You are so awesome, Lisa. Don't ever forget that. Your Lou was also so blessed.

Love you, my friend,
Terry

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2012, 02:15:35 AM »
((((((((((((( TERRY )))))))))))))))

I understand.

Also your children are always watching over you and are your Angels.

I can't even imagine everything that you lost.  You are truly Awesome too.

I am blessed too to have to got to know you. I so cherish our friendship too.

Vent away we are here for you like you are always here for us.

I am not looking forward to the holidays again.

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"