Author Topic: Horrible night  (Read 3629 times)

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
Horrible night
« on: September 10, 2012, 01:18:06 AM »
I got sick with a sinus infection..and my insomnia and grieving are in full gear tonight. I can't sleep a wink, and I can't stop weeping over Maureen. I wonder why God seems so far away, and I have no one to talk to about my grief who really understands. Alot of tragedy has occurred in the last month in Maureen's family...one of her cousins, who were like brothers and sisters to her, was murdered by her husband who then shot himself. I sent emails and a card..but no one has responded. I can well understand the hell they are going through..and I know I should be more concerend than I am..but I still can't bring myself to care much..I didn't know the cousin that well..and all I can think about is how much Maureen suffered while she was alive.  God I hope this night will end.   

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Horrible night
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 07:46:15 AM »
((((((((((((Arthur)))))))))))))))

I hope this morning finds you feeling better.

You are in my thoughts
Jean

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 11:22:51 AM »

Oh Arthur...it's no wonder you can't sleep. Every death, regardless of how close we were to them brings memories of our own loss right to the surface. I understand how those nights can seem endless. I'm so sorry.

And, what tragic deaths they were. The fact that Maureen was so close to them is what has touched your heart and brought about more pain to it.

It hurts and deeply when we think of how our loved ones suffered so and that never goes away, rather becomes bearable over time. I deal with that, too Arthur so I understand.

Know we are always here for you, with love,

((((((((Arthur))))))))

Love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 02:33:41 PM »
((((Arthur))))

My friend, I am so sorry that you're having a hard time, sickness and the grief of losing your Maureen.  Very sorry to read of Maureen's cousins. 

Please come back and post and let us know how you're doing. 

Thinking of you.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 04:02:22 PM »
((((((((((((((((((( Arthur )))))))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry you are sick and had a bad night.

Oh my gosh so sad about Maureen's cousin.

Please get rest and take care of you.

Sending you hugs, peace and love

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

johnkmurray

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 07:22:05 PM »
((((Arthur))))

Hang in there brother. This too shall pass. Sometimes stuff comes out of nowhere and kicks you right in the gut. That's ok because it helps us appreciate the good days.

John

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 12:06:09 PM »
Arthur - how are you doing, my friend?

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 12:16:15 AM »
Hello friends...
In answer to Pam's question..I am doing better. I am getting over my sinus infection and the night did end, and I did catch up on sleep.   Maureen's relatives never responded to my emails or my card...I guess I have no right to expect a response just yet..they are in the thick of heavy grief over the tragic murder of her cousin, who was a particularly gentle woman towards Maureen. I guess I just didn't expect the horrible news to trigger my grief like it did. I am back to normal..whatever that may mean; normal as in dealing with daily grief as a part of my life now.
    I really can't express how much you all mean to me on this site.Your support has meant so much to me when really all seems lost in my life.
Your heartfelt support reminds me that I am not losing my mind from grief, since you yourselves too have or are suffeGod bless you allring it.
You are true friends..and that means everyone who has helped me ever since I lost my wife on 041411 God Bless you all..I honestly don't know what I would've done without you. Take care all, arthur

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 04:25:17 AM »
(((((((((((((((((((( ARTHUR )))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm glad you are doing better ...........

Sending you , love, peace and the biggest hugs

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 02:29:49 PM »
Arthur,

Glad to hear things are a little better. I am always amazed at what will trigger my grief and how I can go from laughing to tears in a flash. Add to grief being sick and it must really magnify things.

(((((((Arthur)))))))))

Jean

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 12:34:59 PM »
(((Arthur)))