Author Topic: MEET UP GROUPS  (Read 2541 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
MEET UP GROUPS
« on: August 30, 2012, 04:51:41 PM »
Hi ,

Awhile back I had posted I joined widow/widowers meet up group.  I hadn't  attended any yet.  Everything has been to far out. I keep looking but don't want to drive that far by myself.

Anyway I was searching for other meetup groups in my area.  I found one joined they are a lot closer.  It looks like a mixed group not sure yet.  Well, I did and RSVP to a movie day Sept 9th.

Can you believe I got Kevin to join which it is far for him.  I told it can't hurt and when he's off on the weekends he can attend.  He RSVP too.  Yayy Kevin.

Just an update.

We all now khow hard this journey is.  I am going to try a live a little at a time.

Always,

Lisa  
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 04:44:48 AM by MyLou »
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: MEET UP GROUPS
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 07:10:27 PM »
Sounds like it could be fun. Hope you and Kevin both have a great time!
Jean

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 08:37:30 AM »

We all now how hard this journey is. I am going to try a live a little at a time.

Good for you, Lisa!!! And, thanks for sharing about this group. Keep us updated.

((((((((Lisa))))))))

Love,
Terry

stampingwidow

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 07:14:42 AM »
This is a big step forward for you!  It is a good sign that you are making progress in this difficult journey.  How ever it works out it is still progress.  Hope you have some fun!

mshaynes

• nospam
  • - Mark - In loving memory of Eden, my Honey Ko.
    • View Profile
    • Mark S. Haynes
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 08:30:10 PM »
Good Lisa! I'm starting to stick my neck out, too. Hope we both some added peace. (((Lisa))) (((Me))) (((Everyone)))

May she gaze upon you, Lord, face to face, and taste the blessedness of perfect rest. May angels surround her, and saints welcome her in peace. Let us also pray for all who mourn, that they may cast their care on God, and know the consolation of his love.

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 04:51:36 AM »
Terry, Ann , Mark

Thank you all I can do  is try.  I will let you how it goes.  I can't believe it's next Sunday already.  I am nervous these are total strangers.

Mark, good for you keep us updated ...... Mark I like those icons you use the hug one is cute :)

Hugs, peace and love to everyone

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again