Author Topic: Rose (roseygirl61)  (Read 2008 times)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Rose (roseygirl61)
« on: July 26, 2012, 09:50:06 AM »
Wondering how you and Matt are doing. 

lots of love.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

roseygirl61

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Rose (roseygirl61)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 07:19:37 PM »
Sorry, haven't checked in a while.  Thank you so much for asking...........we're getting there one day at a time.  Long process with baby steps for me.  On a good note Matt is doing much better!!  He is seeing a grief counselor and has been going every week one on one, I FINALLY found someone he can relate with.   His counselor is a High School algebra teacher that has a degree in Psycology and does counseling at night and on the weekends, he is wonderful!!  matt has made alot of progress and is now going to start going evry third week.  He will be a Senior this year so we will keep busy, college searching and all the fun stuff that goes with being a senior.  Going on vacation the second week in August and so looking forward to just getting away, I rented  beach house and Matt is bringing one of his friends. 
I'm finding my life is just roller coaster, still good days and bad.  I still find myself looking for Bill though and still have nightmares of that horrible day, but they are not as frequent as they were.  Someday I hope to come out of my isolation, but for now I am just still trying to make it through the days............
Hope all is well with you and HOPE one day we may all find the peace we so deserve to have.
Rose

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Rose (roseygirl61)
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 08:53:11 AM »
((((Rose))))

Thank you for checking in.  I hope that you enjoy your vacation.  I am so happy to read of Matt's progress. =)   :icon_flower:

Lots of love.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven