Author Topic: Unveiling  (Read 1551 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Unveiling
« on: July 31, 2012, 08:14:27 PM »
This Sun. I am having my Mom's unveiling as she passed on 2/13/12. Even thought I do not compare my son's demise to my Mom's, as I consider it "normal" for an aged parent to pass, it still rocked my world far more than I ever thought it would.
I hope that I can feel my son, Adam, my Dad & my Mom standing right alongside us, graveside. Even if I don't, I know that I will be imagining them being there. I miss them all so terribly much.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Unveiling
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 02:20:35 PM »

(((((((Paula)))))))

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 08:57:32 PM »
i just said a prayer for you. 
hope you can feel your parents & your wonderful SON that day. CANDI'S been gone 7 yrs. now & it still hurts...
my dad passed away from a heart attack feb.21,2010.. so it's been 2 yrs. since he died.. he died from a heart attack at the age of 64....
 it was a lot harder than i thought also... i love both my parents . they were the best... my mom still is..
but losing CANDI at the age of 23  still just is different.. her son was 7 1/2 when she was killed & now JOSH  is 14 1/2.. he's so grown up.. i would love to sit down with him & talk about his mom... i'm waiting til he's a little older though.. & just waiting to see if he will talk about her with me..
he still talks to his dad(charles)..

keeping you in my thought's,
martha

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 05:44:51 AM »
((Martha)) I know how much your heart aches over losing your beloved Candi and seeing her son grow up
"mommaless". Thank G-d he has you in his life.
XO Paula

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 05:38:30 AM »
Off all anti-depressants and have been feeling edgy and short tempered. It would be so easy to go back on the meds; however, I would like to try to see if I can live without them. If not, then back on I will go. As tomorrow, my Mom's unveiling rapidly approaches I am weepy and even more on edge. I am hoping as in the past once the "event" passes my nerves will settle down.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 10:27:07 PM »

Paula - I will be holding you close today on your Mom's Unveiling ceremony. Please let us know how the day went.

Thoughts and love for you all,

(((((((((Paula, Craig, Kait, Josh, Matt))))))) And, thoughts of your precious Adam, always.
Love,
Terry

PS - I'm glad to hear about the meds but do let your doctor know if you need something, even if it's just occasionally as you don't want to become overwhelmed. That's not a good place to be. I want you to stay healthy!!

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 04:11:19 AM »
Thanks!