Author Topic: Pining away  (Read 4686 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Pining away
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2012, 04:43:20 AM »
Doug,

So true.......
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2012, 02:37:19 PM »
((((((((((((((( ARTHUR ))))))))))))))

Hoping this post finds you in a better place today xxxc

I agree with tthe others on here,get help from somewhere if you really are feeling like harming yourself xxx
Always know that we are all here for you no matter how dark it gets and we all care

HUGE HUGS
Love
Angie
XXXXX

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 03:21:02 PM »
(((((Arthur))))
 How good to hear from u. Would love another update. U in my thoughts xxx
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2012, 10:07:42 PM »
Hi Everyone...Today I got a letter from an insurance company saying that my wife's mother, who died in 2005, had a life insurance policy with them and they wanted to know where my father in law was so they could give him the claim. I had to tell them that my father in law died back in 98 and that Maureen survivied both of her parents, and that she died last year and that I was Maureen's spouse. Apparently neither Maureen or her mother were aware of the insurance policy, and neither was I. So I had to dig out old death certificates to give copies of to the insurance company.  Yesterday I had my mom and my sister come over and sort out most of Maureens clothes and things for donation to the Salvation Army.. watching all of Maureen's things and her closet full of clothes since she has died just sit there was like a sign that yes she once existed, she lived..thus watching all of her things and clothes get packed away for donation was like another hard reminder of the finality of her death. By the end of the day yesterday my mind was reeling with grief. Even now I cringe when I look at the empty closet and the empty drawers no longer full of the things of her life. I know it was a necessary thing to do but it was still so very hard. Now I have this unclaimed life insurance policy to deal with when I had thought that all of Maureen's estate was settled last year. that alone bought back memories of those horrible days right after her death when I had to settle the estate while almost in the full burden of grief.  I almost thought of just staying home from work today just to deal with the grief, but I didn't need to. I went to work. Even the lost pictures I found of Maureen's prom when she was still in high school wasn't as bad as I thought it would be to find such an item. Its just another desolate day without my love. I just wish all of this loss would just stop and let me live my life.
Thanks Sonya Lisa and Doug and Angie and Terry for your concern. I am ok..just trying to live day to day with this grief just gets to be too much to deal with now and again. (((((Sonya))))),(((((((Lisa)))))),(((((((Doug))))))),((((((Angie)))))))-arthur

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2012, 09:11:34 AM »
Arthur ~ thank you for checking in.  I am so sorry you had such a hard day .  I am proud of you that you pushed though it, I think Marureen is too. Lots of love, my friend. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2012, 11:06:29 AM »
(((Arthur)))  Yes, the cleaning out of the clothes is tough day.  Glad my SIL was there to help me.  She kept reminding me that Denise would have wanted those things to come to some good use.  Denise was never hung up on "stuff."  Her sister reminded me of that.  I did keep a box of some of her items...just a boxfull...but those things mean something to me.

Sorry it was so hard on you.  May you have better days ahead, my friend.

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2012, 03:38:43 PM »
((((((((((((((( ARTHUR )))))))))))))))))))

It's very hard going through their belongings. 

Maureen's belongings will go to good use.  So sorry it was a hard day as we all understand. 

Sending you massive hugs, peace and love .....

Wishing you peaceful days ahead as I wish that for ALL of us.

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2012, 10:58:16 AM »
((((((((((( ARTHUR ))))))))))))))

You are in my thoughts

Sending love n HUGE HUGS
Angie
XXXXX

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2012, 08:56:21 PM »

Sending more hugs. Thinking of you.

((((((((((((Arthur))))))))))))

Love,
Terry