Author Topic: 20 MONTHS TODAY  (Read 3559 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
20 MONTHS TODAY
« on: July 22, 2012, 04:20:05 AM »
I can't believe it is 20 months today since My Lou passed on.

Somedays it feels like yesterday and some forever. In 4 months it will be 2 years OMG.  

I miss Lou every second, min , hour of everyday.  

I had a really bad week.  I guess I will continue to have my really bad days, weeks , etc.

I did decide to join a group called widow widowers meetup groups.  I need to find freinds to be with that get me and I don't have to pretend.

These meetups have all different events.  Lunch, movies, etc.  I just joined so haven't gone to one yet but will let everyone know once I do.

These meetups I believe are in everyone's area. If you want google it and then put in your zip code to find one near you.

This journey STINKS big time.

Always,

Lisa
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 04:15:32 PM by MyLou »
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

DaveB

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: 20 MONTHS TODAY
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 03:40:55 PM »
It really does stink. It's just shy of 20 months for me too. People just don't get it. I'm about the most unhappy, unmotivated, disorganized person on earth right now. I keep thinking that it doesn't really matter anyhow, why should I make an effort. I'm supposed to see a financial planner next week to sort out my finances, but I can't get organized enough to gather all the information she needs, so I'm going to cancel. I did sign up for a photography class though, and I'm going to force myself to go to it.

Good luck with your group, sounds like the right thing to do. Hope it makes the days easier and brighter for you. I'd be interested hearing how it goes.

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 04:19:59 PM »
It really does stink.  People just don't get it. I'm about the most unhappy, unmotivated, disorganized person on earth right now.

((((( DAVE )))))

I feel the same way.  Guess we have to try to do something. Let me know how your photography class goes. Force yourself to go I like that.  I forced myself to join this site.  

Always,

Lisa
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 02:32:02 AM by MyLou »
"Soulmates Forever"

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 06:08:24 AM »
(((((Lisa)))))  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bob

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 08:49:39 AM »
((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))) (((((((((((((Dave)))))))))))))))

I find the times I feel the best are those where I am actively doing something. I was fortunate to belong to my church bell and vocal choir and to a local garden. When I am doing those activities, I am somewhat at peace. The days I do not have a planned activity, my butt becomes a permanent fixture on the sofa....that is where I was yesterday and am there again today.

My house is a total wreck!! it needs a GOOD cleaning and I have no desire to do it. At the moment, my own garden of 25 x 5 is full of weeds that are 4 foot tall. But if someone calls and has something they want me to do or join, I'm there in a minute.

Not sure I understand it. But if it takes forcing yourself to go out and get involved with something, give it a try. It just might give a a period of relief.
Jean

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 09:52:27 AM »
((((Lisa))))   ((((Dave))))  (((Jean))))  (((Bob))))

Tony Repola 07/20/66 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

johnkmurray

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 01:38:22 PM »

This journey STINKS big time.

amen!

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 12:33:01 AM »
((((((((((((((((( LISA ))))))))))))))))))

Hope you force yourself to go to this new widow group.I think it does help to try and push ourselves forward.Unfortunately that is easier said than done at times.

(((((((((((DAVE )))))))))))))))))

Hope you give the photography course a try.If nothing else at least it will help fill up some of your time.

HUGE HUGS
Love
Angie
XXXXX

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 07:49:35 AM »
((((((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))

It is indeed a very stinky journey. Let me know how your widow group works out.

Son xxxxxx
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

stampingwidow

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 09:15:50 AM »
Looking forward to hearing about the group.  I checked an the groups are about 40 miles from here.  the concept sounds good.  I might try to organize a group in the future but am not ready yet.  Something to think about.

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 05:09:43 PM »
((((((((((((((((( ALL )))))))))))))))))

All I can do is try this. I just wish Lou could tell me what to do or know what he would've done.  Just wish it was me and for Lou to be here with his children.

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"