Author Topic: The Girls in the Front Row  (Read 1826 times)

SistersinCanada

• nospam
    • View Profile
The Girls in the Front Row
« on: July 12, 2012, 08:01:38 PM »
Hi everyone
I know this message could also go in the category of books on grief, however I posted it here because of it dealing with daughters losing their mothers at a young age.  I have not ready the book just saw a trailer on you tube and on the author's website.  I'm hoping any daughter that has lost their mom (myself included even though I wasn't the age of these daughters) will be comforted that others have gone through this heartbreak and have triumphed.  My sister died in April 2011 and left behind five wonderful children.  Two are daughters, one with a little boy and the other expecting in a few weeks.  They both really miss their mom especially when it comes to relying on her for love and advice in raising their own children.  The book is called "The Girls in the Front Row" and the author's website is www.lindagayleross.com [nofollow].  I hope this new book will help others.  I intend to buy it for my two nieces.  My sister was my best friend in the whole world and I try in a small way to be there for her children.
Love to all, Terry

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: The Girls in the Front Row
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 01:26:34 PM »

Terry - Thank you for posting this. Your nieces are lucky to have you in their lives!

(((((((Terry)))))))