Author Topic: Patrick's Angel Date ((((( Barbara )))))  (Read 1551 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Patrick's Angel Date ((((( Barbara )))))
« on: July 01, 2012, 12:30:50 AM »

((((((((Barb)))))))

Thinking of you and your handsome Patrick today and I hope all of your wonderful memories of your precious boy fill your heart with so much peace.

Patrick, please send your Momma a sign today so she knows you are still with her.

(((((((((Barb & Family)))))))

Love,
Terry

Barbara

• nospam
  • Forever in my thoughts, Forever in my heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Patrick's Angel Date ((((( Barbara )))))
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 06:24:33 PM »
Thank you Terry...Actually on the 30th was a rough day for me as this is the date that the "accident" actually took place and then he was pronounced on the 1st. A friend came to stay with me on the 1st and we drove to the grave site..It was very peaceful. She stayed the night with me and my family..Thank you again for your sweet message...

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Patrick's Angel Date ((((( Barbara )))))
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 10:00:18 AM »

I could never find joy on any of their dates but it sure can be a wonderful feeling when peace sneaks in to comfort us. Thank God for good friends. And, thanks for letting me know!

((((((((((((Barb))))))))))))