Author Topic: Vikki's Angel Date ((((( Carol )))))  (Read 1500 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Vikki's Angel Date ((((( Carol )))))
« on: June 16, 2012, 10:37:38 AM »

(((((((Carol)))))))

Remembering your Vikki today with you. And, hoping all of your memories bring you some peace today.

I hope Vikki sends you a sign so you will know she is still with you.

Love,
Terry

Carol A

• View Profile
Re: Vikki's Angel Date ((((( Carol )))))
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 02:09:55 PM »
Thank you very much. I have the grand kids today - watching *Shark Tale* with them. They are explaining the movie to me as if I can't even hear it. They're giggling and eating pizza. So yes, life goes on. I miss my baby girl. I always will. She is never not in my thoughts. I know she's here with us...smiling. 9 years ago today. I remember my first day here, like it was yesterday.

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
Re: Vikki's Angel Date ((((( Carol )))))
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 08:10:23 PM »
Thank you very much. I have the grand kids today - watching *Shark Tale* with them. They are explaining the movie to me as if I can't even hear it. They're giggling and eating pizza. So yes, life goes on. I miss my baby girl. I always will. She is never not in my thoughts. I know she's here with us...smiling. 9 years ago today. I remember my first day here, like it was yesterday.

Sympathies, Carol.  Thinking of you and your precious Vicki.
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift