Author Topic: Irene, one month today....  (Read 3517 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Irene, one month today....
« on: June 04, 2012, 09:38:19 AM »

....since your precious Dad died and I've been thinking about you today. Please know you have my heart and we are all here for you.

Let us know how you're doing, when you find the time.

((((((((Irene)))))))

Love,
Terry

Irene

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Irene, one month today....
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 11:36:39 AM »
Thankyou for your note Terry,
   I am doing okay. I keep comparing the loss of my father to my mother. When she died suddenly, my world was completely turned upside down and I had a hard time making it through each day. It was about a year before I found it to be getting easier. I feel guilt that I don't feel the same as I did with my mom. Another thing to work through. Thankyou for checking in. I appreciate that.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 03:03:32 PM »

So nice to hear from you, Irene. Thank You for letting me know how you're doing. I'm sorry for your struggles and please know that we understand here and post anytime you need to.

((((((((Irene))))))))

With love & understanding,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 04:01:25 PM »
(((Irene)))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Irene

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »
Thankyou to you both. I feel that my parents are together now, and that gives me some comfort, because there was never a doubt in my mind as to how much my dad loved my mother. Thankyou for your hugs.