Author Topic: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Wilfred! ((((( FROG )))))  (Read 1669 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Wilfred! ((((( FROG )))))
« on: May 25, 2012, 10:36:02 AM »

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Wilfred!

((((((FROG))))))

Remembering your Dad today on his Birthday. I hope your memories will bring you a little peace.

Holding you close.

Love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Wilfred! ((((( FROG )))))
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 01:37:57 PM »
(((FROG)))

Hoping you find a smile in a memory today. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

FROG

• View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Wilfred! ((((( FROG )))))
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 08:11:07 PM »
Thank You!  I have very good memories of my dad.  He was a very hard worker.  When I was young, he managed a grain elevator.  Back then, like mamy men, he worked 6 long days a week.  I learned a very strong work ethic from both my parents.   We still had family time.   My dad totally changed professions and worked in the engineering department as a draftsman.  Fortunately then he was able to work 5 days a week and from 8 to 5.  Family time was important in my family.  We went fishing.  We played cards and other games a lot.  When I was in high school, I was determined to beat him at cribbage.  I remember we played a long time.  I don't think I ever beat him.  I think my daughter inherited his cribbage skills!  :)   He always had time to play cards with my children.  He took my son out for "coffee" when we would go visit!  If there is coffee in heaven, I am sure he is enjoying his coffee and visiting.  My dad was quite a handyman.  When my son was young, he loved to build things and just pound nails in boards.  Grandpa always had a supply of boards and nails so Dan could build.  Dan would ask, "Grandpa, could I pound?"  Dan and Grandpa would go to the garage and pound.  Those boards got recycled into many creations. :) 
Thanks for letting me share some of my memories.  Like I said, I have many good memories.  He was a good man!