Author Topic: ((((( Diane5636 )))))  (Read 2922 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
((((( Diane5636 )))))
« on: September 17, 2013, 09:17:17 PM »

(((((Diane)))))

Thinking of you and hope you are doing Ok. Please update when you find the time.

Sending hugs & love, :love9:
Terry

Diane5636

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Grace Under Pressure - My Grief (and life) Blog
Re: ((((( Diane5636 )))))
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 08:24:02 AM »
Thank you Terry.  I am doing ok.  Ok is all anyone gets.  I am staying very busy even though both kids are away at college and the house is truly empty for the first time ever.  I have great supportive friends and work people.  I dread the holidays, all firsts are hard.  I glance on here every now and then and read a few posts and know that I am not alone in my situation, and many caring people are out there to give a hug and say I'm not crazy.

I teach elementary school music.  It's a happy place.  I feared I would break down in front of the kids, but I have only teared up one time. My little choir was singing "Keep Your Head Up", and it just hit me.  I walked behind a board and quickly got it together.  I found out later that the kids thought I was crying because they were singing so beautifully!  Life throws little happies like that at me quite often, it helps.  Thank you for checking on me.

Diane

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 10:28:35 AM »
Thank you Terry.  I am doing ok.  Ok is all anyone gets.  I am staying very busy even though both kids are away at college and the house is truly empty for the first time ever.  I have great supportive friends and work people.  I dread the holidays, all firsts are hard.  I glance on here every now and then and read a few posts and know that I am not alone in my situation, and many caring people are out there to give a hug and say I'm not crazy.

I teach elementary school music.  It's a happy place.  I feared I would break down in front of the kids, but I have only teared up one time. My little choir was singing "Keep Your Head Up", and it just hit me.  I walked behind a board and quickly got it together.  I found out later that the kids thought I was crying because they were singing so beautifully!  Life throws little happies like that at me quite often, it helps.  Thank you for checking on me.

Diane

Thanks for checking in, Diane! What a wonderful and rewarding job you have! There can't be anything better (while working) to see the looks on those little one's faces, the look of happy.

OK is good! :icon_flower:

It's always helped me to read, too. Just know we're here for you especially facing your first holiday season. Yes, those first's are very difficult.

With love & support, :love9:

((((((((Diane))))))))

Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 07:33:54 PM »
((((Diane))))) :engel2:
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven