Author Topic: Any dates in May for our parents?  (Read 3823 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Any dates in May for our parents?
« on: May 03, 2012, 07:52:23 AM »

Hi all,

If your Mom or Dad has an Angel Date, a Birthday or another special occasion that you would like remembered, please post their dates in the thread above on this board, "Birthdays & Angel Dates."

It's our way of honoring them and remembering the love.

Thanks,
Terry

swgirl094

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Any dates in May for our parents?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 05:23:07 AM »
My mom didn't pass away in May but I'll be thinking of her on Mother's Day this weekend. 

FROG

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 08:46:56 PM »
My dad's birthday is in May.  He died 3 days after his 73rd birthday.  This was 12 years ago.  We learn to adjust.  There is hardly a day that goes by that I don't think about him.  Many things remind me of my dad. 

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 09:11:34 AM »
My dad's birthday is in May.  He died 3 days after his 73rd birthday.  This was 12 years ago.  We learn to adjust.  There is hardly a day that goes by that I don't think about him.  Many things remind me of my dad. 

FROG - would you like Terry or myself to post in on the calendar for you?  If so, please give us the date in May of your father's birthday. 

((((FROG))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 09:11:54 AM »
My mom didn't pass away in May but I'll be thinking of her on Mother's Day this weekend. 

(((swgirl))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

FROG

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 08:49:17 PM »
That would nice if you would post it on the calendar.  My dad's birthday was May 25.  He died 3 days later on May 28.  He would talk about the year 2000 and never expected to see it.  He did though.   :LA: