Author Topic: not good today  (Read 3162 times)

beaman

• View Profile
not good today
« on: April 27, 2012, 10:26:28 AM »
at first, i was so angry, about things happened.
just now i looked at my mom's picture,  i couldn't stop crying. i miss my mom. i couldn't stop crying. and i don't think anyone i know in real life would understand. i know people here can understand.
i feel better. i guess i'm all right now.
it's 1:24 am i'm sitting in my lab alone.
sorry for the scramble. when i was crying i thought of this place. i wrote while crying.
all right, post it anyway.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: not good today
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 10:35:36 AM »
at first, i was so angry, about things happened.
just now i looked at my mom's picture,  i couldn't stop crying. i miss my mom. i couldn't stop crying. and i don't think anyone i know in real life would understand. i know people here can understand.
i feel better. i guess i'm all right now.
it's 1:24 am i'm sitting in my lab alone.
sorry for the scramble. when i was crying i thought of this place. i wrote while crying.
all right, post it anyway.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I understand and thanks for sharing with us.

(((((((((((beaman))))))))))

SistersinCanada

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 01:48:45 PM »
Hi, I read your post and my heart goes out to you.  Your mom would be proud to call you her daughter.  I know being a mom that I wouldn't want my kids to suffer if I was gone.    I hope your day gets better.
Sisters in Canada

beaman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 08:23:01 PM »
thank you both. sincerely. it feels good to see replies.
And to sistersinCanada, i'm a boy though. doesn't matter. your words are just as wonderful.
Terry, I don't understand why this is a forum mainly for women.

SistersinCanada

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 08:32:28 PM »
Hi again
Sorry for my mistake in gender.  I think it's hard to know if there are more women than men posting when the names we use don't specify.  Anyway you're a wonderful son and I wish I could give you a hug right now.  That's what I would want for my 2 boys if the situations were reversed.  I'm sending you a "mom" hug from my heart.
Sisters in Canada

beaman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 11:37:33 PM »
Hi again
Sorry for my mistake in gender.  I think it's hard to know if there are more women than men posting when the names we use don't specify.  Anyway you're a wonderful son and I wish I could give you a hug right now.  That's what I would want for my 2 boys if the situations were reversed.  I'm sending you a "mom" hug from my heart.
Sisters in Canada

wow. That's really nice of you to say so. Thank you for your hug.

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 09:45:32 AM »
(((beaman)))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

beaman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 08:57:04 AM »
today i recognized something--for my whole 23 years of life, it had been mom and me. now it's just me. This is the biggest thing in my grief.

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 09:03:10 AM »
Hi Beaman,

My name is Helene and I just read your posts today. My heart also goes out to you as you are grieving the loss of your mother. I lost my Dad many years ago but my heart aches to this day over his loss. I also lost my sister Lesley nearly two years ago now so I post mainly on the Siblingloss board here at Webhealing.

Please post whenever you feel up to doing so and tell us more about your mother too. It's wonderful how close you both were and I understand how that must make the pain of losing her so much more acute for you.

Love and hugs,

(((((((((((Beaman)))))))))))

Helene.

Helene & Lesley