Author Topic: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Kammie! ((((( Angelmommy )))))  (Read 1668 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Kammie! ((((( Angelmommy )))))
« on: April 27, 2012, 10:15:21 AM »

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Kammie!

(((((((Angelmommy)))))))

Remembering Kammie with you today on her first birthday in Heaven. I'm sure that Mom will catch those balloons that her little men, Dominic and Gabriel are sending up in honor of her special day.

Please know you and your family have our heart today.

Sending hugs, love and lots of support,

Love,
Terry

Angelmommy

• View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Kammie! ((((( Angelmommy )))))
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 10:26:29 AM »
Thank you so much Terry.. it was indeed a very emotional day for all of us...i had a hard time reading all the birthday wishes from her friends.. but i did manage to read each and everyone and i was so overwhelmed at the number of people who took the time out of their day to write a little something for her...the barbecue party was amazing .. her friends really did a fantastic job.. and most of all the boys had a wonderful time,,

Have a blessed day!

Tammy

"We cannot break the cycle of Domestic Violence by keeping it a secret..Tell Someone"

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Kammie! ((((( Angelmommy )))))
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 10:50:29 AM »

Thanks, Tammy for sharing Kammie's day with us. I imagine everyone was overflowing with emotion. I'm happy to hear her friends were there with loving thoughts and wishes for her birthday. I know that meant a lot to you.

Always here for you.

(((((((((Tammy)))))))))

Love,
Terry