Author Topic: Maureen's Angel Date ((((( Arthur )))))  (Read 2891 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Maureen's Angel Date ((((( Arthur )))))
« on: April 13, 2012, 11:35:03 PM »

(((((((Arthur)))))))

Thinking of you today as you're remembering the love of your life and the date that changed your life, in so many ways. May the most precious memories you hold dear of your Maureen, fill your heart with so much love.

My love & understanding,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Maureen's Angel Date ((((( Arthur )))))
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 11:44:35 PM »
(((Arthur )))))

Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 01:20:54 AM »
(((((((((((((((((( ARTHUR ))))))))))))))))))))))

Thinking of you wishing you peace.

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 08:16:51 PM »
Thinking of you at this time.  Bob

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 08:50:02 PM »

(((((Arthur))))))

I hope you are doing Ok. Please know I am thinking of you during this difficult time and holding you close to my heart.

Love,
Terry

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 11:25:49 PM »
Hi All..Thanks Terry, Pam, Lisa and Bob. The actual date wasn't so bad as the days immediately preceding it, and, it seems, the days immediately after it, and even those days weren't as bad as things were before.  The scary thing is that it seems like all the other days since this whole nightmare began..just another day without Maureen.   My family and friends have been so supportive, and although maybe not as many had responded to Maureen's 1 year death anniversary as I had hoped, I accept that those who didn't respond on this day, including her family, had their own reasons and their own special grief to deal with.  I am still fortunate that my own family came through for me on this date as they have always done for me.  I am very thankful for all the support I have received here on this site. Thanks so much everyone, your timely and calm words were a healing balm to my pain, anguish, and loneliness.  God bless you all, and a special thanks to Terry, Pam, Lisa and Bob. ((((Terry)))) ((((Pam)))),((((Lisa)))), ((((Bob)))).

stampingwidow

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 06:28:41 AM »
Glad you made it through this difficult day & that you had support during it.  You are blessed to have loving support from your family.

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 09:13:21 AM »
Thanks for sharing, Arthur - I agree the days leading up to the date are actully harder than the day itself.

lots of love.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 09:37:35 PM »

I am still fortunate that my own family came through for me on this date as they have always done for me.  I am very thankful for all the support I have received here on this site. Thanks so much everyone, your timely and calm words were a healing balm to my pain, anguish, and loneliness. 

Thanks for sharing your days with us, Arthur. Yes, you are very fortunate to have the loving support of your family and friends. I am so glad to know this!

((((((((Arthur)))))))

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 10:02:31 AM »
((((((((((((Arthur))))))))))))
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy