Author Topic: Happy birthday, Mommysbabygirl!  (Read 1914 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, Mommysbabygirl!
« on: April 07, 2012, 12:44:23 PM »

Happy Birthday! I hope you're having a good day with beautiful memories of birthdays spent with your precious Mom.

It's 'her' day, too! The day she gave birth. What a blessed day!

Sending hugs & my Love to you,

(((((((((Mommysbabygirl)))))))))

Terry

Mommysbabygirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Mommysbabygirl!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 02:47:56 PM »
Sorry for the late reply. I had a good birthday. I spent it alone. I took a trip to Chicago. Though I was alone I had a blast. Growing up we my mom would make me a cake in any flavor and icing I wanted with any flavor of ice cream I wanted. I miss those days. This year I had no cake at all. I've been thinking about making one. It would be late, but a way of offically celebrating my birthday. My mom's birthday is Saturday. I am doing the American Heart Association Heart Walk Saturday in memory of my Mom. I thought it would be a great way to celebrate her birthday. The funraising has been emotional. Sometimes I wonder if it  was too soon to do something like this, but I figure it would be better than sitting at home alone. Lat year was an easy distraction. I was moving 2000 from home so tho I thought of her it wasn't constantly on my mind. This year I guess I hope the events from the walk will help me through it. So I think I will have cake Saturday. Maybe I will make one that she liked for me to make for her. It's a strawberry cream cake and boy is it delicious. She was an awesome baker so I have many to choose from. Now I am looking forward to Saturday. :D

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Mommysbabygirl!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 09:19:25 AM »
((((mommysbabygirl))))

Thanks for sharing your day!  Def make that cake!
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven