Author Topic: The holiday sucked  (Read 5025 times)

middle sis

• View Profile
The holiday sucked
« on: December 26, 2006, 10:22:51 PM »
sorry about the title, but thats how I felt. As much as i wanted everyone to have a nice holiday, didn't quite work with me. I always worry about how "alone"  I feel. My husband tries to comfort me and tell me don't worry, I have his family. what ever, His family wasn't there for me. Not tonight not ever. They take each other for granted. They don't understand how important family is. argh!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my family back, I wish I had my brother and sister. I am hurting tonight, so much. and yet no one understands. I just want my brother and sister to hug me and to tell it will all be alright. Wishful thinking huh!?! ITS NOT FAIR!!! Maybe tomorrow I will feel different, but not tonight.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 07:52:42 AM by middle sis »

Sad Eyes

• View Profile
Re: The holiday sucked
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 08:02:40 AM »
This is a post that I really relate to.  Having lost my mom and sister to cancer, my dad to health issues and my brother to murder, I know what it feels like being the one left behind.  The family that we have lost can never be replaced!!!!   Every holiday has a hugh gapping hole where our family should be, life isn't fair.

Middle Sis, I understand what you are feeling and hope you are feeling better today.  Take care

middle sis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 08:06:24 PM »
Sad Eyes
Yes I am better today. I knew I would be but I just have those moments when I really need to vent somewhere. Thanks for the "ear"

griefstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 09:33:55 AM »

After reading ur posts,  I understand I m not the only one to lose a loved one.....But why does it happen??? its so cruel!! I mean I understand that people get old and then die.. but I cannot accept death in young age..or some unwelcome disease...it just isnt fair!! What does God want to prove by that?