Author Topic: Adam  (Read 2559 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Adam
« on: March 28, 2012, 04:00:44 PM »
Next month (4/26) would have been Adam's 30th birthday. To this day I still cannot fathom that he died at 24. I live in terminal sadness.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Adam
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 04:32:41 PM »
(((((Paula)))))

I am so sorry, and I see my mother in the same situation as you, since my brother died. She is sooooooooo sad, rarely smiles and feels guilty if she laughs. I don't know what to do to help her....she tells me "just listen".  And really that's all I have to offer to you as well.  I am listening. 

Lots of love.

Pam
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

AC Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 04:47:09 PM »
Paula, I feel you!!  AC would have been 40 on the 30th.  This week has been difficult, more so than the last 9 years.  Maybe because the 40th birthday is szuppose to be one of those "mile markers" in life.  But his will not be.

Its hard to fathom that AC has been gone almost 10 years.

I like the "terminal sadness" discription!

(((Paula)))

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 12:55:23 AM »

((((((((Paula))))))))

Holding you so close to my heart. I understand the sadness that is always present. The sadness and the pain become a part of us, along with their memory that we will cherish until our last breath.

I, too find it hard to believe that so much time has passed. It just doesn't seem possible and still feels so unfair, for they were cheated out of a life of happiness, and of the hopes and the dreams they had for their future. A life that could have brought them endless possibilities.

My heart hurts with yours, Paula.

My Love,
Terry

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 12:55:57 AM »

((((((((Peggy))))))))

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 05:02:32 PM »
Next month (4/26) would have been Adam's 30th birthday. To this day I still cannot fathom that he died at 24. I live in terminal sadness.

Ah, Paula - I know just how you feel.

There is no getting over it.  There is no fathoming it.  There is only trying to get through one moment, then the next.

Thinking of you and your precious Adam as his 30th birthday approaches.
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift