Author Topic: For Gail, Helene, Melody & Pam!  (Read 4217 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: For Gail, Helene, Melody & Pam!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 04:12:40 PM »

Hey buddy,

I don't know exactly what the issue is as I can't view it from where I am so...? Regarding firefox working 'with' internet explorer....they are two separate browsers and not to be used in conjunction with one another. Does that help any?

And, I personally do not use internet explorer because like AOL, it is basically 'free-spyware' and it's always been a nightmare, Jason. I've been on the internet for about 30 years, or it seems that long and have really seen a lot in regards to the efficiency of these browsers and also, the inefficiency of them. LOL

Anyone can open every browser that is downloaded on their computer, and at the same time....but why would anyone want to? Know what I mean? (be sure to close one browser before opening another)

Always keep your Internet anti-virus software up to date as you shouldn't be getting a virus. I will send you some info in a pm that you can read in your leisure time and that may save you a lot of heartache down the road.

If I can help in any way, I would be more than happy to do so. Thanks, Jason for a little more information but still have no idea of the problem, as I cannot view it. (flickering/jumping on a screen is typically a hardware problem and then, could also be a virus) It was nice of your son to help out. These kids are so good and learn so quickly on these computers today. But, we have to remember, too that this is 'their' time as they are growing up in a techie world. Folks our age, had to learn from scratch, the whole kit and kaboodle! LOL

Love you guys!
Terry