Author Topic: Was just wondering  (Read 13083 times)

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Was just wondering
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2012, 11:35:10 PM »
(((((((((Joe)))))))))

Hi Joe,

I live in Cumbria. My sister booked an appointment to see a psychic in Manchester and The woman said some really impressive things. Asked no questions. Did not charge much. Asked who T was stood smiling in front of a White van ...that would be Tone.
When I get back next week I am going to book a reading with her too. Will let you and Angie know how it goes...might be a bit easier than going to New York!

Take care and will be really interested to hear how yours goes too as I will be in l
london at end of April and again in June...

Sonya
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2012, 02:52:28 AM »
((((((((((((((((( JOE )))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((( ANGIE )))))))))))))))

Just wonder if you got any of George Anderson's books.

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

hixguy

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2012, 06:02:19 AM »
I have been exchanging emails with a lady in Toronto who is a grief councellor.  WE have never met,  my email address want sent to her because of her lengthy history as a councellor.  She also is a medium.  Last week she sent me an email and said that my spouse contacted her and wanted me to be ok.  She also said many things which were totally different.  She looked nothing like the description the medium gave me, and nothing much else seemed familiar to me.  I am not offended or anything because it did not cost me anything.  I did not expect the medium to tell me anything negative.  I dont think anyones loved-one would want us to suffer.  WE hurt because we miss them, not because we believe our loved-ones want us to hurt and grieve.  She told me the spirits contact her, and not vice versa, and she has no control.  So I will probably receive more emails about this.  I am not upset with it even though I told her at the beginning I was not a believer.  We would all love to have our loved-ones back here with us, and that will not happen I am afraid.  Andy

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2012, 03:25:40 AM »
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that my friend and I went to visit a psychic last week.
She seemed like a lovely lady and I was recommended her by my sister who had been very impressed. I was told that she would charge £10 which is very reasonable.
I went and actually she refused to take any payment on the day.
She did mention Tone and said he was free of pain and loved me, that he said I had to let him go. That although I wasnt ready yet, that he would send me anpother love in the future...

On the day I was very emotiuonal. On the return journey my friend asked me what I felt about the reading. I said that I would need a few days to process it but wanted to believe it was true and so I chose to believe.

Several days passed. I processed. I decided that the reading involved a lot of 'fishing' and really did not satisfy me that she was a true psychic.
So where did that leave me? Pleased that I had gone to se her as she was recommended and I had been really curious. Got to have a nice afternoon out with my friend.

It also made me realise what I was searching for. Why was I so desperagte for it to be true?
Well for mew I was looking for Tone to forgive me. To say that he loved me.
I realised that I have been apologising , asking for forgiveness and love for 8 months now.
I knew Tone. He loved me and so I am accepting that he loves me still. I said sorry and asked him for forgiveness time and time again. I have to accept that he has forgiven me.
So this week I have been saying to myself that I am open to accept that Tone loves me and has forgiven me.
I realised also that I need to forgive and love myself. This is harder to do. But I am working on it.
So I say to myself every day I am open to accept that I love myself. I am open to accept that I forgive myself.
That forgiveness makes me catch my breath. Its harder to turn into reality but I know that this is what I was searching for in the reading and that the only person that can give this to me is myself.
So deep breath and I will repeat it again and again until it becomes true....

So I may well go and see another medium. I didnt think she was authentic but didnt think she was a swindler either. I would spend £10 if I went out for lunch or the movies with my friend. I do think that there are mediums out there that are real. But really I got so much more out of the experience and reflection than I ever imagined....

Thanks for listening!

Son xxx
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2012, 05:30:17 AM »
He loved me and so I am accepting that he loves me still.

(((((Sonya))))))

Thanks for sharing, Sonya. It's very interesting to me to hear your experiences. I think you're right. It sounds like you're on track to finding out what it is you need. I'm sure Tone still loves you and wants you to be happy.

When I was deep into my crisis, I found self-hynosis and affirmations to be very powerful. I'm still using them. I used to think affirmations were silly. I no longer do. They work.

Keep sharing and let us know how it goes with another medium. It sounds like you found something that helps whether or not she was real.
Thanks,
Doug

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2012, 01:38:22 PM »

Hi Sonya,

Thanks for sharing your day. I'm glad it was productive and peaceful. You deserve to feel peace. The hardest thing we'll ever do, I believe is learning to forgive 'ourselves.' It takes a lot of time and patience. I know that Tone loved you and is always with you. I hope you find some comfort in that.

((((((((((Son))))))))))

Love,
Terry

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2012, 12:34:06 AM »
((((((((((((Doug & Terry))))))))))))))

Thanks guys.
I have been using lots of affirmations and they have been really working for me. Am in a much better place in general these days. Hope you are too

Son xxx

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2012, 11:25:06 AM »
Am in a much better place in general these days. Hope you are too

That's wonderful, Sonya. I'm very glad to hear it.

I am in a pretty good place right now...a lot better than I was when I got here.

((((((((((Sonya)))))))))))

Doug

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2012, 02:35:35 AM »
Pleased for you too Doug x