Author Topic: Was just wondering  (Read 12996 times)

sevenofwands

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Was just wondering
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 04:21:05 PM »
From his website. 

Cost per session:

1 or 2 persons   1200.00   (children under the age of 16 may attend at no additional charge)
              3 persons   1700.00   (attendees may be related, or unrelated and sharing a session*)
     Family Session   2000.00   (The family rate  is for up to six immediate family members)

The telephone sessions can be placed anywhere in the world.

cost per session:  $1200.00   (The cost of the call is included in the session fee.)

I am lost for words, and that rarely happens to me!

Take care everyone
Seven

Zylen

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 04:43:16 PM »
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 07:16:17 AM by Zylen »

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 05:31:58 PM »

I think we may be getting off topic here, as money spent, and some offered that they felt was in vane, has already been discussed. I don't think it's appropriate to advertise from someone else's website, what they charge for their service. We're a grief and healing site. Others are able to research to acquire a price list, if they so choose.

Joe has posted for advice on seeing a psychic and others offered how they felt. Some agreed and some disagreed. I thought that all of the posts were appropriate and done out of care only for the member inquiring.

Please continue to share how you feel, keeping in mind that this subject is always a very emotionally charged one, similar to discussing religion. No two people will agree on everything. And, we have to respect that.

Thanks guys,
Terry

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 05:43:18 PM »
I didn't mean to offend or demean.  I was in a flippant mood...making a joke, something I rarely do these days.  If anyone took offense, I apologize.

There is a "medium" in my town.  I drive by the place on the way to work every day.  Palm reader, Tarot, Psychic Advisor...Neon sign.  I have thought of it.  But I have heard some scary stories.  People who have been bilked out of a lot of money by the unscrupulous.   I know enough that I am really vulnerable right now.  With this issue I could be manipulated by the right person using the right words.

If others find hope or truth or comfort from a psychic, I am truly happy for them.   Personally, it is not for me.  I haven't received any "signs" from Denise from the other side and at this point it would have to be very convincing, very personal, if I were believe it.

I have hope that she is in heaven and that I will be with her again someday.  Our life, our conversation was interrupted.  I can only hope to renew it someday.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 06:03:11 PM »

We're all vulnerable and hurting on here. No one would hurt anyone intentionally. Thanks for sharing how you felt.

And, Thanks for this post, Bob. A lot of heart!

(((((((Bob)))))))

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 08:50:24 PM »
First:  Caution is always advisable when you consult anyone about anything - trust yourself, and the rest will fall into place. 

My two cents:

I think everyone can be their own "medium."  There are signs from our loved ones, and no one can read them better than we can, IMO.  Start understanding that those coincidences aren't coincidences . . . and you're on your way.

That favorite tree that blooms especially heavily and beautifully . . . that butterfly that keeps fluttering around your head only . . . that birthday card that you accidentally knock out of the rack as you walk by the cards in the grocery store, right around your birthday . . . that dream you had of seeing him or her and talking and hugging . . . all those little, seemingly coincidental or insignificant things:  tune into them. 

They are your messages, they are for you.
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2012, 09:07:29 PM »
SarahW,

I was throwing out the last of the items left at the old house this weekend.  I drove my truck to the dump four times, fully loaded each time.  I carried this one box for three of those trips (it was in the cab and I kept forgetting it.)   

Finally, I remembered it on the last run, I took it out of the cab, spilled it before I could throw it into the pit.  Along with a bunch of other odds and ends there were a strand of party beads that Denise had worn at a Luau party we had attended years earlier.  I tried to put the beads back in the box and the damned things almost seemed to have a mind of their own.  They kept falling out of my hands, out of the box, through a hole in the bottom of the box when I finally got them back in.  Exasperated, I got the beads to stay in the box.

When I got to the pit I had second thoughts.  I fished around in the box for the beads, took them out and hung them over the rearview mirror in my truck.  They made a soft clacking noise when I drove home.  It made me think of Denise, that party, the fun times we had had through the years.  They made me smile.

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2012, 01:34:22 AM »
((((((((((((((((BOB)))))))))))))))

Hoping Denise's beads always make you smile and help you feel closer to her xxxxxxxx She obviously wanted you to keep them.
HUGE HUGS
Love
Angie
XXXXXX

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2012, 09:00:25 AM »
SarahW,

I was throwing out the last of the items left at the old house this weekend.  I drove my truck to the dump four times, fully loaded each time.  I carried this one box for three of those trips (it was in the cab and I kept forgetting it.)  

Finally, I remembered it on the last run, I took it out of the cab, spilled it before I could throw it into the pit.  Along with a bunch of other odds and ends there were a strand of party beads that Denise had worn at a Luau party we had attended years earlier.  I tried to put the beads back in the box and the damned things almost seemed to have a mind of their own.  They kept falling out of my hands, out of the box, through a hole in the bottom of the box when I finally got them back in.  Exasperated, I got the beads to stay in the box.

When I got to the pit I had second thoughts.  I fished around in the box for the beads, took them out and hung them over the rearview mirror in my truck.  They made a soft clacking noise when I drove home.  It made me think of Denise, that party, the fun times we had had through the years.  They made me smile.

Yes, that's exactly the kind of thing I mean.

Seems like an every day coincidence, an insignificant occurence, but  . . . I do think they are our messages, our real "communication" from our loved ones.

I loved your story.  Thanks for sharing it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:52:24 PM by SarahW »
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2012, 10:28:10 AM »
After my brother died, my other brother went to see a Medium.  It was a sucessful meeting - and it was taped.  I listened to it.  It was amazing.  Those are my two cents.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2012, 03:36:40 PM »
((((((((((((((( PAM ))))))))))))))))

I know what mean you mean AMAZING .....  :angel11:

Love,

Lisa [/b
[/color]]
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2012, 11:53:31 AM »
Seeing a medium is a personal choice that should be made with caution. I feel we are very open to suggestion and the right person could talk us into anything it could mean making contact with the ones we have lost. But I still say do what you feel is right for you. If seeing a medium will help you feel at peace, then that is priceless.

For me I do fell a medium would not help me. For me I feel it would push me over the edge of the cliff I stand in front of everyday. I would give anything to have contact with her again, but once would never be enough for me I would want it every day.

Just my two cents.

Jason

Spring2012

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2012, 12:27:13 PM »
Jason --

I think I'm on the same wave length with you here -- if I ever thought that there was a possibility of contacting my husband -- then yes --I would want that all the time.
Right now I feel him around me -- I believe in the little things -- the birds in the trees - the single goose that flew over the other day -- the owl that my granddaughter saw the other day and decided that it was her (Afi) -- grandfather -- just letting her know that things are ok.
I look for the small things -- so maybe I am putting to much into them -- but they really do bring me comfort.

Take care -

Spring
Good-night ! good-night !
As we so oft have said
Beneath this roof at midnight, in the days that are no more, and shall no more return.
Thou hast but taken up thy lamp and gone to bed;
I stay a little longer, as one stays
To cover up the embers that still burn.

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 01:58:43 PM »
Right now I feel him around me -- I believe in the little things -- the birds in the trees - the single goose that flew over the other day -- the owl that my granddaughter saw the other day and decided that it was her (Afi) -- grandfather -- just letting her know that things are ok.

I feel that, too, Spring.

I wrote before about how I used to spend a lot of time in the woods at night after my brother died. One night, I was talking to him and immediately saw a shooting star. It was very bright and long, and happened right where I was looking.

I absolutely believe it was him telling me it'd be ok.

On the medium, I'm not sure. I do believe there's a lot more to the universe than we understand and there's something to it. I'd love to be able to speak with my brother or my dad. I'm kind of with Jason, though. I might need it more if I got it at all. I say whatever helps bring somebody peace is what they should do. Just not sure if it's for me.
Doug

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 10:14:48 PM »
Hi Joe..Read your post and I thought I would say something about it.  Even though I personally would never trust anyone to speak on behalf of my wife..I can understand your desire to speak to your wife. I often wished I could speak to Maureen, at first desperately right after she died, but the desire persisted. I longed to know how she was doing.  I had dreams of her recently..which I believe were sent to me from her. They didn't reveal any special secrets about her current state..they just let me know she is well-which was all I cared to know.  I believe that its my business that any words between myself and my wife are for us only  and not for anyone else to hear, especially someone who hopes to profit as a go between her and I.  I am not saying that no one can act as a medium...its just that I think our love for each other deserves its own dignity and privacy. I talk to to her daily, and pray for her well being daily, when I am by myself. I honestly lieve she hears me and prays on my behalf. I may not get a response right away, but odd things happen in the course of a day, or a week..and then I know it was her praying for me.  But as you know the bottom line for any of us here is that no amount of talking with our spouses, whether through a medium or by ourselves, or in dreams, or anywhere else is going to bring them back to us, and it is our business to carry on and get through this awful grief we are all going through and heal ourselves.  Of course our spouses would want us healed of our grief.  Whether talking to your wife through a medium will help you in healing only you can decide.   As for me...talking to Maureen by myself has helped me to heal alot. Hope this helps! God Bless, arthur