Author Topic: Thinking of you & Mom today, Rozzie  (Read 2039 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Thinking of you & Mom today, Rozzie
« on: February 23, 2012, 06:19:43 PM »

((((((((Rozzie))))))))

Thinking of you today on your Mom's angel Date and if you feel up to it, I'd love to know how your day went. I hope you felt your precious Momma near to you today.

My Love,
Terry

rozzie01

• View Profile
Re: Thinking of you & Mom today, Rozzie
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 11:35:38 AM »
Thanks so much Terry. It was a very quiet day...I wanted to have a memorial service and nobody was really interested. So I just lit some candles near her urn and tried to keep busy. Today is really the first day I have been up and about since. One day at a time right.  :icon_flower:

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 12:51:28 PM »

Right....one day at a time. I know how much these dates take from us. They are unforgiving.

(No one was interested?????)

((((((((Rozzie))))))))

rozzie01

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 01:06:20 PM »
There is so much anger and animosity still between us kids. I am estranged from my sister by choice and my brother just does not want to be bothered. I don't have the time or the energy to try and heal their wounds or to make them feel better. I am constantly taking care of myself. My children I believe just did not want to revisit the pain. They are far from healed but like my Mommie they just keep moving. I try to tell them it's not healthy but they are all adults now and again I have to look out for myself first. I'm just very thankful for the acknowledgement that she was given in this forum. It made me feel as if someone other than me missed her.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 12:05:51 AM »
Rozzie,

Sadly, I understand running out of the energy it takes to try to make sense of how another behaves.

After so much time has passed (and for some, it's not that long) our loved ones are not mentioned the way they were earlier on. No more stories that warm our hearts, are shared. And, it's hurtful and we all go through it. But, always remember that your precious Mom deserves to be and will always be honored here....her life will be celebrated, your memories of her will also be. I love hearing about her, Roz whenever you are up to sharing.

(((((((Rozzie)))))))

Love,
Terry