Author Topic: A light in the darkness?????  (Read 9651 times)

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
A light in the darkness?????
« on: February 22, 2012, 02:59:03 PM »
(((((((((((((((( EVERYONE ))))))))))))))))))

I got GOOD news today.I have been offered a 10 hr a wk voluntary job at Blair Drummond Safari Park starting end of March.This is the kind of work i have always wanted to do.The letter says they dont offer job vacanncies to the public jobs tend to get filled by the volunteers first.So it is a definite foot in the door.
Been feeling down n lost for over a week now so this is  the lift i need.
Kinda wish i could tell Davie.I tried to phone him after i read the letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got off the phone with the park confirming the details.Spend all day worrying it was gonna fall thro or something but they said they r happy ffor me to start the week of the 26 March.
Im gonna write a letter to Davie that way i will feel like he knows about it.God I Miss Him.
Just thought I'd share

HUGE HUGS
Love
Angie
XXXXXX
:)

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
Re: A light in the darkness?????
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 03:10:07 PM »
That's wonderful news, Angie!

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 03:18:32 PM »
((((((((((DOUG )))))))))))))))

Thankyou

XXXX

Just wanted to add that after i had tried to phone Davie and got upset i took the dogs out for a walk.Once i got down to the field I looked up at the sky and shouted Thanks Big Man to Davie.Hope u dont all think im nuts but i feel he kinda helped me out with this.Thats what i want to believe anyway.
Thanks for listening
HUGE HUGS
Love
Angie
Xxxx

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 04:00:57 PM »
((((((((((angie))))))))))))

Wonderful news!  I know Davie is so proud of you. 

lots of love, and please update us on how it's going once you start!
Tony Repola 07/20/66 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 07:44:16 PM »
Congratulations, angie!

oneangel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 08:25:30 PM »
That is wonderful news. I always talk to my husband too- good or bad!
Let us know how you like it when you get started.

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 10:07:18 PM »
((((((((((((((((Angie )))))))))))))))))))

Great news, good for you.

Jason

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 02:41:42 AM »
((((((((((((((((((((Angie))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thats fantastic news! I am so very pleased for you. Love that you call him 'big man' and dont think your nuts at all to be sharing your news with him.

Son x
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 03:54:04 AM »
((((((((((((((( ANGIE ))))))))))))))))

Congrats that is AWESOME news !!!!

If you're nuts we all are  :icon_flower: I talk to Lou all the time  :icon_flower:

I can't ever imagine not talking to Lou !!!

Always,

Lisa
[/[/color
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 03:57:54 AM by MyLou »
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 03:52:50 PM »
((((((((((((((( EVERYONE )))))))))))))))))
Thankyou all for your kind well wishes xxxxxxx

Sadly my life has been torn apart once more.On Tuesday Davies best friend died very suddenly n unexpectedly.They had been best buds for 30years.
Feels likes Davie dying all over again and I have just found out his funeral service is going to be in the same crematorium as Davies was. Honestly dont no if I can handle that.That is why i havent posted this last few days you have all been in my thoughts thoughxxxxx
HUGE HUGS
LOVE TO YOU  ALL
Angie
XXXXXX

oneangel

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 09:04:28 PM »
A year and a half after my husband died, my friend's mother passed. Her viewings at the funeral home was in the same room that my husband was in. First, when I found out which funeral home it was to be in, my heart sank into my stomach, but I worked up the courage to drive over, I asked a friend to meet me there for support. Then, when we got there and saw which room she was in, I started shaking, feeling sick to my stomach, sweating, etc... I was not able to go in. I asked my friend to go tell her that I was not able to walk in the room but that I am thinking of her. They wound up walking out to the lobby together to see me there. She understood, we hugged and I quickly left.
Don't feel bad if you cannot go. Your friends should understand your feelings. Call them ahead of time. You can be there for your friends in other ways.
Wishing you all the best.

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2012, 01:26:06 PM »
((((((((((((angie))))))))))))))))0

I am so very sorry for the passing of Davie's friend.  I missed several funerals after my brother died.  I just couldn't do it.  The last one I went to was my friend's mother....it was really hard.  I know that if you don't feel up to it, your friend's family will understand. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Autumn Leaves Mine

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 11:24:11 PM »
I had my husband cremated and put out to sea west of Oceanside. A year later a friend's father was creamated and put out to sea out of Newport Beach. I went with her on the boat and it was really rough but I survived. I was there for her and she was there for me.

Each day gets a little better although some days are just not good days - kind of like potholes in the road of life.

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 04:27:16 AM »
I went to Mikes funeral service yesterday.I felt i had to let his wife Mary no i was there for her.She n Mike had been there day n night for me when Davie died they even helped  with funeral costs arrangements etc so i went to support her.It was very difficult and very sad.
It is 4 months today for Davie and it is hurting.I WANT TO SEE HIM.Its been so long....too long.I want him to cone home now i really do cos i miss him n it is all just total SH*T.I want to see him i want him to come home.Dont know if it makes any sense but the most important thought i have is i want him to see ME.
I hate Saturdays :(

Angie

Ps  ment to say that they played a beaitiful song at mikes service it was Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton.If you havent heard it find it n give it a listen.

Sorry for being on a downer but just hate ALL of this I always feel bad on Saturdays.:( :( :(

oneangel

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 11:40:37 AM »
I know how you feel Angie.
I hate Sunday mornings. We would always make a big breakfast0 eggs, pancakes, toast, bacon, the works!
I also hate making decisions by myself. My kids and I have been shopping around for a new bedroom set for my boys. We have been doing so for a few weeks. We finally settled on one this morning and bought it. My husband was good at researching what we needed and always asked the right questions. I am always anxious when I need to make even the smallest of decisions.
I miss him lots everyday. I too still say out loud0 PLEASE JUST COME HOME TO ME!!!