Author Topic: My Mom  (Read 3001 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
My Mom
« on: February 19, 2012, 12:11:39 PM »
My Mom passed suddenly on 2/13. During the week she said that she had to go because my Dad, her Mom and family were there to get her and then she just passed by closing her eyes a few days later.
My Mom was known for her delicious brisket and a few days later my bedroom was filled with the delicious smell of her brisket.
XO Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Annie1973

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: My Mom
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 03:54:06 PM »
Dear Paula,
Are you ok sweetie? I am so sorry to hear of your moms passing.
I know she is still by your side, and I am praying you stay strong through this.
Please know I am thinking of you with all kinds of love!

Big hugs,
Annie (Dans mom)
Much love,
Annie (Dans mom)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 08:57:26 AM »
((((((((((Paula))))))))))))

I am so very sorry for the loss of your mom.  Please know I am thinking of you.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 08:05:38 AM »

(((((((Paula)))))))

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. Awesome that she saw your Dad and her own Mother and others. I believe that they came to ease their transition. My Dad saw 'someone' and he was smiling at them and waving his hand and looked so happy, and this was a couple hours before he fell asleep on Friday, never woke up and died Sunday.

You have my love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 10:05:35 AM »

(((((((Paula)))))))

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. Awesome that she saw your Dad and her own Mother and others. I believe that they came to ease their transition. My Dad saw 'someone' and he was smiling at them and waving his hand and looked so happy, and this was a couple hours before he fell asleep on Friday, never woke up and died Sunday.

You have my love,
Terry

Wow, Terry, that is pretty powerful ((((Terry)))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 08:11:02 PM »
My Mom passed suddenly on 2/13. During the week she said that she had to go because my Dad, her Mom and family were there to get her and then she just passed by closing her eyes a few days later.
My Mom was known for her delicious brisket and a few days later my bedroom was filled with the delicious smell of her brisket.
XO Paula

Sympathies, Paula.

And thanks to you and to Terry for sharing your stories of your loved ones "seeing those who passed before," right before their deaths.  Stories like this help reinforce the feeling that I will see Vince again, which helps keep me going.

It is odd, how much my own attitude toward death has changed since I lost Vince.  Though I manage not to "seek it out," I am simply no longer afraid of death at all.  Though I plan to live out my natural life as best I can - and this is something I can't say to others, but I feel I can say here without being misunderstood:   I now look forward to death.
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 07:46:39 PM »
PAULA,
  I'M SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR MOM. my dad passed away 2 yrs. ago feb. 21st. he had a heart attack.  my mom went out in his garage & found him. i'll keep you in my thought's & prayers.

SENDING YOU HUG'S,

MARTHA