Author Topic: I MISS YOU DAVIE  (Read 17276 times)

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: I MISS YOU DAVIE
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 02:21:06 AM »
(((((((((Angie))))))))))))

great to hear you having a positive day and working on your blanket. Maybe we can get together one day and u can show me it :)
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2012, 05:17:35 PM »
   (((((((((((((((( SONYA ))))))))))))))))))
When this blanket is done (it will probably take me about 2 years) I'll be so proud of it I'll show it to the entire world

Anyway I have been in an OK place since Sunday morning but it is starting to go away now and I am really not wanting it too.On saturdy night I had a dream about Davie and it felt so real at the time.It was so nice to hear his voice n his laugh again.I even saw his cheeky smile(god i love his smile).When i woke on Sunday n realised it was just a dream it didnt matter cos it just made me feel good that i had "seen" him again.In the dream he told me he hadnt left me n that he was still here( and with his cheeky smile he then said,"I cant be bothered being anywhere else anyway)  I have felt like he is somehow with me since n its been kinda nice.I thought I'd post this so i can re read it if and when this OK feeling does decide to leave me.
  Thanks for listening
                       (((((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))))))

Angie
                               xxx

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2012, 05:27:22 PM »
((((((((((((((((( ANGIE )))))))))))))))))))))))

I can't wait to see the blanket and you should show it to the world :icon_flower:

Your Davie is with you and always will be.  I have dreams of Lou and he gives me signs all the time.

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2012, 05:23:04 PM »
Angie! :)

I love it when Tone visits me in dreams. They are infrequent but wonderful and I feel so close to him for days afterwards.

Reading your post reminded me of those dreams and made me smile all over again - especially the cheecky smile as Tone has one of those too!

Thanks for sharing and making me smile today xxx
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2012, 03:44:32 AM »
((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))
((((((((((SONYA))))))))))))

Knowing they are still with us helps so much.People told me he was still here just didnt feel it.Glad i can now!!!!!!!!
       Sonya
Im glad remembering Tone's smile makes you smile.
Cheeky smiles are so infectious

HUGE hugs

Angie
           xxxxx

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2012, 02:54:28 AM »
((((((((((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))))))))))

Been trying hard to be up and positive but i cant be bothered trying anymore.I miss Davie so much it feels like the first few weeks all over again.Cant sleep,cant stop crying and all I want is for him to come home.It is horrible him not being here and i want him to come home cos then it will be okay.I feel totally alone in this world cos he was all i had.Sometimes i feel so angry at him cos he has left me he promised me we'd grow old together so he lied.I thought he was a good dad but he went and left his kids too.Still i miss him and i always feel bad when i get angry at him.
I MISS HIM  I MISS HIM  I MISS HIM

Sorry i am being so miserable but it is how i feel right now

Angie

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2012, 05:11:16 AM »
(((((((((((((((( ANGIE )))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry it's only been 3 mths for you and still very RAW.  I had say those exact words what Lou had promised me.  I don't have children and my heart also breaks for your children.  Lou had children and left them my heart breaks for them too.

I know if they had a choice they would be with us physically but they are here spiritually.  I know it's not the same but Davie is still with you.

Never be sorry of how you feel sad, angry, happy.  We are here for you always. I still have my bad days. 

Sending love and hugs to you !!!!

Love,
Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2012, 06:18:55 AM »
((((((((((((((((((((Angie))))))))))))))))))))

Hold on my friend, please don't apologize for your feelings. This is one of the few places you can say how you feel and everyone gets it. We are listen , to confort and help each other as much as we can.

At 3 months I was all over the place. One day I could deal the next I was a mess, sometimes it would change by the hour. To be honest I still have days like that as you know.

A wise preson told me when I get like this and It won't pass to do something for me. I know you don't feel like it but it does help. Take a long hot bath, a nice walk out side. Maybe do something with the kids.

I have to agree with Lisa i to think they would still be here if they could.  He is still with you look in your heart and you will find him there.

Sending love and hugs

Jason