Author Topic: Would everyone please forgive me  (Read 2654 times)

Annie1973

• nospam
    • View Profile
Would everyone please forgive me
« on: February 12, 2012, 09:35:49 AM »
I haven't been here for any of you. I think of you every day, even the mommas and daddys I don't know but you can't know that because I never say anything to you. Please forgive me.
In a house with six cats and 2 dogs, living as we do "45 minutes from everything", Brian working insanely long hours, I get so depressed and I am hating leaving the house. When I try, I get a few miles down the road and I just have to go back.  It scares me what is coming next. Being home isn't even good, I have no people, I think about my son all the time and cry, I get mad which helps nothing.
On Sunday I want to chat here but I can't find it.
I want to be here for you, I'm not a selfish person (I promise)
I truly love you all,
Much love,
Annie (Dans mom)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Would everyone please forgive me
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 09:55:28 AM »

Hey Annie!

Sounds like what I am getting....cabin fever. I've been taking walks on my property. Baby steps. Try to at least walk a little everyday to get out from under/around those four walls. They can close in fast.

If you're around at night, pop into the child loss chat room at 10PM EST. I'll be in there tonight.

I've been trying to post messages and it's taken me almost 2 hours to post the last three so I am going to go offline until tonight. It's my cable. It's interrupted in the area today.

Glad you stopped in to say Hi and hope to see you in chat one night!

Much love to you, precious one and your baby, Dan. And, hugs and love to Tanis.

((((((((Annie))))))))

Love,
Terry

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 09:24:53 PM »
I haven't been here for any of you. I think of you every day, even the mommas and daddys I don't know but you can't know that because I never say anything to you. Please forgive me.
In a house with six cats and 2 dogs, living as we do "45 minutes from everything", Brian working insanely long hours, I get so depressed and I am hating leaving the house. When I try, I get a few miles down the road and I just have to go back.  It scares me what is coming next. Being home isn't even good, I have no people, I think about my son all the time and cry, I get mad which helps nothing.
On Sunday I want to chat here but I can't find it.
I want to be here for you, I'm not a selfish person (I promise)
I truly love you all,

You are forgiven, no problem.

We all have our busy times, slack times, down times, up times . . . be here when you can.  Thanks for stopping in!
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 04:51:36 PM »
ANNIE,
    i feel the same way. i don't like getting out & going anywhere. i have 3 grandkids now. KARLIE(4 ON FEB.28TH) KARSON(2 1/2)  &   KIERSYN( 2 WEEKS OLD TODAY.) WHEN MY KIDS & GRANDKIDS ARE HERE I'M A LOT BETTER.
 when it's just me & my husband i could stay in bed all the time & never get up.
i want to get better. i just don't know how.
keeping you in my thought's & prayers.

MARTHA